Soka or Riverlife

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Soka or Riverlife

Postby xinnamag » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 am

Hi,

I'm enrolling my son in K1 next yr and I have difficulty choosing between Soka and Riverlife Kindergarten.

It's a tough decision to make as both schools are very good in their own aspects.

Would appreciate your comments on these 2 schools.

:thankyou:

xinnamag
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Soka or Riverlife

Postby schnapps_7 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm

xinnamag wrote:Hi,

I'm enrolling my son in K1 next yr and I have difficulty choosing between Soka and Riverlife Kindergarten.

It's a tough decision to make as both schools are very good in their own aspects.

Just today my hubby's friend recommended Riverlife. His 2 kids attended Riverlife and they highly recommended. I am also considering. Planning a visit tomorrow.

schnapps_7
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Soka or Riverlife

Postby yippie131 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 am

xinnamag wrote:Hi,

Hi,
May i now which kindy you chosen in the end? Me too considering these 2 for my girl, but Soka don't have Pre-N, i hope to enroll her to a kindy that can start from N1 till K2, my elder gal was in Holy Trinity Church Kindergarten, it is a good kindy but I find that the filipinos students are increasing..
Hope you can share your opinion.
Thanks

yippie131
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care