Safari House Preschool

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Safari House Preschool

Postby nlimm » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Dear all

Im currently pondering if to send my boy to Safari House Preschool @ Dover or IBP. Are there any parents of existing kids there who can provide me with some info?
Thankyou :)

nlimm
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Safari House Preschool

Postby lash » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 am

Ya I'm thinking of too ..don"t know how the school there .
The school fee seen like a bit high planing to visit the school .

lash
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby pixiepixel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi nlimm

rarely come into KSP, but i thought i gave my 2 cents worth.
fyi, my kids are not in this school yah...
i find it a very expensive school, but i think worth it.
i wanted to move my DS to the branch at IBP, so i called up, made an appointment, lugged my 1yo+ DD and my 4.5yo DS to the centre.
the place is huge, as compared to my DS current sch (PCF little wings)
the place is more structured compared to DS current school, coz maybe of the bigger space, planning is better. the kids are very happy, and the teachers prepare materials while the kids napped ( i was there at 1pm-ish)
they have outdoor area, i was being shown craft work. story books ample. teachers are young, but i was being assured that they are dedicated. even the admin lady who show me around could rattle off names of the kids in each class group, their background. she seemed very proud of the kids achievements, which is a good sign imho. didnt manage to speak to the teacher for my DS class.
my friend's DS is in n2, my DS ex classmate (aka ex PCF little wings) is in the same class, i.e. n2
i bump into her every morning coz she stays at the same blk of my DS school and she waits for the safari preschool sch bus. she seemed more outgoing after changing school, and can ask me every day "when can xxx come to my school?" :imanangel:
bus is ard $170, standard market rates

the curriculum, as per what the admin lady told me, is usually 6 mths ahead of the moe standards. i have to agree, coz i saw the work of the kids on walls or their book, by n2, already need to write words and all. of course their base is zoophonics, so they would know their phonics by n2 if your kid start off early.

i liked the place alot, but i didnt have enough moolah to put my son in the school. it was $500 extra a month that i cannot afford since i have to start saving for my #2 sch fees come 2013...

cant comment for the centre at Dover though, didnt went there before

good luck!

pixiepixel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tinywings » Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 am

I do not have good impression on safari house at dover. I visited once, quite pleased initially wif the environment. Then 3 weeks later when my child turned 18mths, I called up wanting to go n make payment n deposit. The original admin lady I think her name is irene or ivy, told me she no longer worked in dover branch as she was being posted to another branch. So I called up safari house at dover again, the new admin lady reverted me to irene, she said irene will attend to me.
Like a ball, I was bounced back to irene, but she insisted that I should contact the new admin at dover logically since she no longer worked at dover branch. So when I told her that the new admin told me to look back for her, irene back mouthed the new admin lady n asked me, as a parent, do I want to sign up my child in such a cc, with such irresponsible staff. She said, if the admin is like that then teachers worst. When i heard that, who dare to register your child? 
I have the money on hand and ready but no one wanted to process registration for me.
when I asked who is the principal of the cc, irene or ivy refused to divert.
I feel that it is not right for her as a staff to bad mouth your colleague n centre. Bad impression of the service, who dares to put your child there.

tinywings
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby barneybaby » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi

Any feedback on the school? Does it prepare kids well for P1? Teachers caring and friendly? Kids study well or only play more? Didn't see good comments about this school. Thanks so much. :)

barneybaby
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ronron79 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Any review on safari house at Dover? I'm planning to send my girl there. Any feedback is much appreciated..

ronron79
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby FHP » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi parents,

Do u have any comments about Safari House preschool Thomson (Tagore lane)?

FHP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mumztan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm

hello parents, any feed back on safari preschool at cdans?

mumztan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby MustardSeeds » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:44 pm

whats the rate

MustardSeeds
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby applestarr » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi,

any feedback for the branch at TPY? Thanks!

applestarr
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care