Night Child Care

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Night Child Care

Postby ssba » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am

I have a 4-year old girl attending K1 coming Jan. I just found a full time job which I love with odd hours from 1:30-9-30pm. I intend to put her in child care center but they close at 7pm. I have no family support in the night and my husband is outstation till March. So I have to find help for these 3 months. What should I do??? Any suggestions besides maid??

ssba
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Night Child Care

Postby lonewolf71 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:20 am

ssba wrote:I have a 4-year old girl attending K1 coming Jan. I just found a full time job which I love with odd hours from 1:30-9-30pm. I intend to put her in child care center but they close at 7pm. I have no family support in the night and my husband is outstation till March. So I have to find help for these 3 months. What should I do??? Any suggestions besides maid??

looks like a maid is the best option. Personally, unless its yr own family helping out, its abit scary to entrust a neighbour or friend to care for yr kid. U never know who can be a pervert. And if things do go awfully wrong, its irreversible.

lonewolf71
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ssba » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am

Thanks lonewolf...yes you are right I can't trust anyone...the damage is too great if things happen...

ssba
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby playnpray » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 am

One of my neighbor works similar hours as you. She found another neighbor in the same block who can help pick up her son and care for him until she gets home.

playnpray
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care