Teacher Resignation

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Teacher Resignation

Postby chuanchuan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 pm

My girl started school for play ground recently. Heard that the English teacher had tener her resignation. Headache. Just adapting and now this is happening. What is your view on this. Thanks

chuanchuan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Can't be help lah. teachers are bound to come can go. My boy's teacher also left after one year but luckily he is okay with the other teachers too.

However if you find that the teachers come and go very often, or appear very bo chap then it might be due to bad management with the school...then that is something to be worrier about.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Teacher Resignation

Postby caroline3sg » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi
It is very common for changing teachers. In primary sch, can change 4 teachers in one year. You have to adapt to it.

caroline3sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby lingzshez » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:50 am

mincy wrote:Can't be help lah. teachers are bound to come can go. My boy's teacher also left after one year but luckily he is okay with the other teachers too.

However if you find that the teachers come and go very often, or appear very bo chap then it might be due to bad management with the school...then that is something to be worrier about.

i can't agree more.. when this happens the management will all the more promise u the beauty of the best in the school to cover the fact..

lingzshez
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Teachers leaving abruptly..

Postby cornucopia » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:53 pm

:roll: This is a common sight in Nanyang Kindergarten too.. Sometimes it can't be help..Schools can seriously be extremely political just that parents like us don't get to see it.. :roll:
Last edited by cornucopia on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

cornucopia
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care