Eager Beaver School House @ Bukit Merah

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Eager Beaver School House @ Bukit Merah

Postby DMummy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 am

Hi mummies, need some feedback on the Eager Beaver School House @ Bukit Merah.... My son (nursery) attended 1st day today. I was there and was shocked to see a teacher throw a child bag coz the child did not put her bag in the pigeon holes. Teacher is super fierce and stern and even talking to me oso seems like lecturing me <stress>.
I spoke to the supervisor and she say this experienced teacher is the most stern in the whole school and hv her mood swings sometimes. Tinking whether i should chg class or is it too early to decide now? Worried coz even when i am there i see her shouting at the kids and handlign the kids (even my son) very roughly. God know what's gonna happen if I not around.

DMummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Eager Beaver School House @ Bukit Merah

Postby mm45 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi, wonder if you stay with the school subsequently?

mm45
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby happydaddy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:26 am

Your kid may be the next to be in the newspaper for child abuse!

Fierce and stern are good but must apply at right situation. What kind of message the teacher is teaching the kids? This kind of bad attitude, the kids will learn from the teacher very fast, and apply it at home and with their friends.

haha.... Just withdraw your kid if you are not comfortable. You pay for the service, you have the final say!

I'm sure this will not be your first or last childcare for your kid.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby verykiasu » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 am

try JHS montessori
but its not a childcare
i had a hard time searching for my boy for a good preschool in this area

verykiasu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care