CS Montessori at Nex

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

CS Montessori at Nex

Postby Mongdornot » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 am

Hi there ! New here. Really hoping for some feedback on this centre before I make a decision. Does anyone have any experience with it ?

I can't help but feel that I have made a mistake signing my daughter up for its 2hrs playgroup class. The teachers don't seem passionate abt working with children and stupid me neglected to ask for a trial class before enrolling.

My daughter just turned two and is in their playgroup class under teacher miss Siva. I asked for an observation after we started.. they said not possible. When my daughter had separation anxiety, the teacher led her away saying , "let's look at some Montessori materials".. hmm somehow not v appropriate for the child and circumstances. There are other examples which I can't recall offhand.

Really hoping for some feedback and advice. On the verge of withdrawing my daughter.

Mongdornot
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

CS Montessori at Nex

Postby Mongdornot » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 am

Hi there ! New here. Really hoping for some feedback on this centre before I make a decision. Does anyone have any experience with it ?

I can't help but feel that I have made a mistake signing my daughter up for its 2hrs playgroup class. The teachers don't seem passionate abt working with children and stupid me neglected to ask for a trial class before enrolling.

My daughter just turned two and is in their playgroup class under teacher miss Siva. I asked for an observation after we started.. they said not possible. When my daughter had separation anxiety, the teacher led her away saying , "let's look at some Montessori materials".. hmm somehow not v appropriate for the child and circumstances. There are other examples which I can't recall offhand.

Really hoping for some feedback and advice. On the verge of withdrawing my daughter.

Mongdornot
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care