Transport to Chatsworth Kindergarten Bedok - Need Help

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Transport to Chatsworth Kindergarten Bedok - Need Help

Postby blackchiru » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi

I enrolled my daughter at Chatsworth Kindergarten new Bedok campus (350 Bedok Road). During admissions I was told that BT and Tan is official transporter and there shall not be any issue for the arrangement of transport.

I'm now told by BT&Tan that they are not able to start the transport as there is no one else enrolled for the transport. It seems that there are very few enrollments for this new campus and most of the kids are from nearby/walkable vicinity. Chatsworth Admin is also playing helpless

Can someone help me provide input or contact information of any other private transporter who can pick and drop my kid at Chatsworth kindergarten. I live in Eastpoint Green, 1 Simei Street 3 and Chatsworth Kindergarten is at 350 Bedok Road, Simpang Bedok post office.

Please SMS @ 98180563

Regards
Sharad
+65- 98180563

blackchiru
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Transport to Chatsworth Kindergarten Bedok - Need Help

Postby Q21Q » Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Hi Sharad,

What a bad experience! I hope you have found transport for your child.

I am new in searching for a pre-school for my son and come across your post while researching on Chatsworth @ Bedok.

Would you recommend this school?

Thank you very much!

Q21Q
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care