Montessori in the east

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Montessori in the east

Postby phtthp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:22 am

Hi everybody,

which are some of the good, reliable Montessori kindergarten in the east - whereby the teachers are already Montessori trained & certified, before they come in to teach pre-school kids ?
Not those who receive on the job training, & claim to be so-called "in-house" trained by their centre / boss(es) ?

thanks

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Montessori in the east

Postby Syeda110 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 pm

phtthp wrote:Hi everybody,

which are some of the good, reliable Montessori kindergarten in the east - whereby the teachers are already Montessori trained & certified, before they come in to teach pre-school kids ?
Not those who receive on the job training, & claim to be so-called "in-house" trained by their centre / boss(es) ?

thanks

my son graduated from Sunny Bunny Montessori last year now he is in P1,
i must say the teacher they have Teacher Natalie is one of the best teacher i ever come across,DS was attending another Montessori before but he didn't learn anything there i literary threw my $$ in garbage,but Teacher Natalie taught him different stuff in fun way plus she is from South Africa it helped my DS to pick proper Accent

Though there isn't much student in school but i think it plus point so your Kid can have more attention of Teacher

its @ Bedok Community Club

Syeda110
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care