Is the enrichment centers in pioneer mall good?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Is the enrichment centers in pioneer mall good?

Postby mommy Rainy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi, dear mummies, I stay around Jurong west area. I am a working mum with a infant and a 6 yrs old boy studying k2. I need to enroll my boy in some enrichment classes phonics and math. I will like to know which enrichment classes over there is good preferably near pioneer mall coz I am doing shift work my maid is the only care giver to my children if too far off I worried abt my infant who need to travel in and out with them. I need some enrichment classes for my son coz he is a slow learner. Pls advise thank you v much.

mommy Rainy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Is the enrichment centers in pioneer mall good?

Postby Dec » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi,
You might want to consider The enrichment classroom at the jurong west stadium, same level as the swimming.
I have heard from mummies that the phonics class at pioneer mall not very good. But you may want to try out the mpm math at level 2 which helps to build up the foundation for preschooler.
Hih

Dec
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Is the enrichment centers in jurong west stadium good?

Postby daddyboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:20 pm

hi

i am considering sending my son to enrichment classroom at the jurong west stadium.
anyone have children attending enrichment Programme there.
i would appreciate someone can give feedback for this school, teachers and their ePhonics/eLanguage Programme

daddyboy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care