Bleu Castle Montessori

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Bleu Castle Montessori

Postby raymaldo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Anyone have any comment about the Bleu Castle Montessori at Mac Pherson road? Understand this is a new child care taking over from Picket Fence.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

raymaldo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Bleu Castle Montessori

Postby keenparent » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello Ray

Sorry for the late response. Was busy with kids, exams and holidays.

My son, 3yrs old has been attending Bleucastle for the passed 6mths ...we transferred him from another childcare cos his previous childcare was too crowded and the teachers were indifferent. Currently, my son enjoys his time in Bluecastle, very happy to go to school. He is getting more independent, always want to take care of his belongings and feed himself unlike before...He is also coming home singing many songs and practicing his phonics....His teachers are loving and always update us about his progress when we meet them. We are so glad that he is learning well and having fun!

They've got a Facebook site facebook.com/bleucastle and video . You can check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AB2MHerXI :)

keenparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Bleu Castle Montessori

Postby 20century » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 am

I like to add a testimony to affirm and praise the good work done by the teachers at Bleu Castle. They are a dedicated bunch and always organise lots of activities to engage pupils. You can simply go to facebook to look at the many pictures showing the things they do with the kiddies. I get a lot of feedback from the teachers without asking for one, so much so that I don't need any formal Meet the Parents. My little boy loves his school and teachers there. :)

20century
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care