Pre-school near Flora Road

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Pre-school near Flora Road

Postby DP168 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi I need advice! My daughter is now 18 mths and am in a delima if i should sent her to a childcare so she can interact with other kiddos.

Also there are so many schools anyone know of any good one?

DP168
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Pre-school near Flora Road

Postby chuagr » Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

My son used to attend Mindchamps Changi Business Park and it's superb. The teachers and staff there were very caring and professional. Teaching was good there. But sadly because we moved, we had to change to another Mindchamps centre. The new centre was alright but in comparison, I realised the centre at Changi Biz Park has set a really high standard in terms of the quality of staff, curriculum planning anbd everything else.

DP168 wrote:Hi I need advice! My daughter is now 18 mths and am in a delima if i should sent her to a childcare so she can interact with other kiddos.

Also there are so many schools anyone know of any good one?

chuagr
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby DP168 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

:thankyou:

i have just decided to enrol her at a small place called Kids N Kids near Siglap.. it is small but I feel so much more comfortable with the teachers and the student ratio is superb.

DP168
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby BQ76 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 am

Hi chuagr,

Went to visit Mindchamps Changi Business Park but find that the air-conditioning is absolutely freezing … your child was able to cope with that?

Rgds

BQ76
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sc_nah » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Wow... all flora roader ... should be around the same age ... anyway anyone decided to go for PCF kinda preschool ? I heard alot of preschool is already full for 2015 enrollment ...

Another question is , does mindchamp cover till k2 ?

sc_nah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby epping » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Yes, mindchamps provide k1 and k2 level. My child currently at mindchamps CBP. We like the outdoor play area and the teachers are caring and good too.

epping
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care