Punggol CC - Ecokidd

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Punggol CC - Ecokidd

Postby MamaYY » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Anyone know or enroll kid in Ecokidd Punggol? Can share your opinion about this cc?

MamaYY
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Punggol CC - Ecokidd

Postby bliss » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi, are you referring to the one at 24th Ave? My son is there and he is enjoying it. He look forward to school everyday!

I like the curriculum, the teachers and the new Chinese Supervisor who just joined a few months ago. Based on my personal experience and observation, I find the teachers very caring and attentive to the children's needs. The Supervisor, Ms Claire, though new to the centre, is very hands-on, friendly and helpful. Since the day she took over the centre, I can see that things have changed for the better. There are more activities organised for the children, and more communication with parents. In the past, I could hardly see anything written on my child's comm book, and there were hardly any activities or celebration held in the centre. Would you believe if I tell you that not even ONE field trip was held last year?!

As for curriculum, my child has definitely made progress. He wasn't able to read a word before he joined. But in less than a few months, through their phonics program, he is able to read many simple words now! All thanks to the hardwork of the teacher!

I would recommend this cc to anyone.:)

bliss
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby faithe » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 am

Anybody child in this school? How is the school?

faithe
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Btmc » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 pm

My son study in ecokidd (punggol24th)for 2yrs since he is 20mths,i am happy about the teacher in tis school coz they r very warm n carrying to my son ,i feel very safe n happy about the teacher , but from end of 2012 , tis school management seem have some problem ,

1 . they keep changing supervisor (change 3or4 supervisor in 4to5 months ) ,i also cannot remember who was their name as they was only work with tis school for maybe 2months .

2 . High turnover of the teacher ,
some of the teacher was suddenly left the school without any notice to the parent ,like my son class , last year the form teacher is very good n kind ppl , my son just attended the school for 2or3month ,the teacher suddenly left without any notice , one day i call to the teacher want to ask about my son performance in school , they told me the teacher is left for weeks already , and they put 2 different level class to 1 teacher ,coz they short of teacher ,in tis year there r more than 5 teachers left tis school .
last week ,my girl fd (who also is one of the parent in tis school )told me ,his son teacher suddenly left , my fd told me she feel very very sad n unhappy of tis case coz she called to the school , one of the school staff told her that :is very small matter of changing teacher , now is Nov already , even changing teacher also will not effect the kids coz left 2moths for tis yr only ,,
How can they be so irresponsible ? If changing teacher is a small matter , there will be no bonding for teacher n kds ,

3. After they change the new supervisor , is very difficult to locate her in the afternoon ,if we want to find out anything is very difficult ,coz when ask the teacher ,they will told u :sorry mummy ,i dont knw or sorry mummy , i cant tell you ,better ask the supervisor ,.but the funny thing is ,when u ask the superviosr , she seem dont know much things , even my son need help ,omg

I want to say i like all the teacher in the school coz they are good , but i m not impress the incharge , n the bad management ,

We parents group up to discuss to change school coz we feel that all good teacher has left , is it good to continue if the school management is so irresponsibe

What is all mummy suggestion?

Btmc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ang 2310 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am

Can share your experience if your kid is in Carpe Diem Punggol or Blk 195C Punggol Ecokidd Childare??
:thankyou:

ang 2310
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care