Hi I am an interaction design student, currently working on a project to do an app for parents to find the right kindergarten for their child. I hope to get some help and guidance from you.
I would like to know what parents look for in a kindergarten.
- Do they look at what the kindergarten teach?
- What activities they provide?
- Or do they look at the environment of the school?
I have done some research as well, and many parents are worried their child won't be prepared for Primary 1. What kind of preparedness are they
- Is it really just about academic?
- Or are they afraid their child can't socialise?
All in all, how does a parent know that, that school is the right one for
I welcome other opinions as well. Thanks in advance!