PMI preschool for multiple intelligences

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

PMI preschool for multiple intelligences

Postby Trey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Anyone have experience with them? They opened 2nd branch at 39 lorong melayu, took over Cherie hearts.

Trey
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: PMI preschool for multiple intelligences

Postby Trey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Wow, $1500/mth...

Trey
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Pehfam » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 am

Hi am thinking of enrolling my child into PMI, anyone has any feedback on them? Went to visit the school @ lor Melayu. So far it's pretty smalll with total of 30 studends and 5 teachers....

My son used to be in Josiah but he's always falling ill and doesn't like to go to school. So tot of switching him to PMI where there's more greenery. But am a bit concern about thier teaching style, anyone has any input?

Pehfam
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jetsetter » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Pehfam wrote:Hi am thinking of enrolling my child into PMI, anyone has any feedback on them? Went to visit the school @ lor Melayu. So far it's pretty smalll with total of 30 studends and 5 teachers....

My son used to be in Josiah but he's always falling ill and doesn't like to go to school. So tot of switching him to PMI where there's more greenery. But am a bit concern about thier teaching style, anyone has any input?

Anton Casey's ds is (still) at PMI@Newton. Of all the multiple intelligences, not sure if PMI covers EQ. Heard he's a terror there.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care