Wharton Preschool at Amk Broadway Plaza

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Wharton Preschool at Amk Broadway Plaza

Postby tuck » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 am

Hi,

Anyone had put your child in this Wharton Preschool at Amk Broadway plaza? I intend to put my child there. Is there any good or bad feedback? Thank you for willing to share. :smile:

tuck
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Wharton Preschool at Amk Broadway Plaza

Postby bmch » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi, I am new here and would like to get some feedback on this preschool located at AMK too. Thank you.

Hi Tuck, nice meeting you. Are you staying around there? Am curious to know why is this preschool in your list too and if you have any other preschools in mind in the north? I came across their website and thought their curriculum not bad but heard that the kids there are not happy kids? :scratchhead: :sweat:

bmch
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby dreammom » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 am

Hihi...I am too considering of enrolling DS to Wharton Preschool.
Have you send your child there?
Can kindly offer me advice and reviews about this preschool?
Couldn't find much reviews and worried of the :"Kids not happy" remarks in other post.

dreammom
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby loveangelfaerie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Any further updates on this school? And yes, what does it mean by "Kids there are not happy kids"...

loveangelfaerie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby blingbling » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Totally upset with the receptionist of this school. And you'll never get to see or talk to the principal of the school. I wonder if there is even one at all. Is it safe to put a child in a school where there is no one to talk to? The receptionist shut down all level of communication from parents to principal.

When I said I wanted to speak to the principal. The recep ask, why do you need to see her??

I'm like:??? Why? What kind of question is that. You are operating a childcare. Hello??

blingbling
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care