Any Feedback on Talent Plus Playgroup?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Any Feedback on Talent Plus Playgroup?

Postby storelady01 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:54 am

Dear All

I am new to the forum :) will like to seek any parents' reviews or feedback about Talent Plus Playgroup, especially the one at Blk 622 Woodlands? I am intending to send my son there next Jan.

TIA :lol:

storelady01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Any Feedback on Talent Plus Playgroup?

Postby KKmummy06 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Not sure about other branch...my son study the one near yishun mrt..teacher ok and my son like to go school everyday. :smile:

KKmummy06
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby attorney » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 pm

My child was enrolled into Talent Plus Lor Ah Soo branch for less than 12 months.
She went in with minimal language skills (around 20-22 months) and after 12 months, she can speak in English (vocabs), sing and talk a lot.

I like the homework which they have given to my child too...I would recommend this school.

attorney
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sembgal » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am

attorney wrote:My child was enrolled into Talent Plus Lor Ah Soo branch for less than 12 months.
She went in with minimal language skills (around 20-22 months) and after 12 months, she can speak in English (vocabs), sing and talk a lot.

I like the homework which they have given to my child too...I would recommend this school.

I heard the old teacher has quit and the younger teacher is teaching instead. The old teacher was really good with children. In terms of experience, I would say the older one is better.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care