Cedan Child Development Center - Punggol

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Postby Giraffenneko » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:11 am

Hi! I need feedback with regards to the above Center in punggol. I have been doing a lot of research online and found pretty good comments about the above Center but would require further updated.
Please help me by posting your comments about cedan child development as I intend to enrol my son into their programme. I have spoken to the principal and so far quite impressed with their curriculum but just want to make sure that they are good for my little one.
All feedbacks and comments are welcome!

Giraffenneko
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Giraffenneko » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:11 am

Hi! I need feedback with regards to the above Center in punggol. I have been doing a lot of research online and found pretty good comments about the above Center but would require further updated.
Please help me by posting your comments about cedan child development as I intend to enrol my son into their programme. I have spoken to the principal and so far quite impressed with their curriculum but just want to make sure that they are good for my little one.

Giraffenneko
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Giraffenneko » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:12 am

Giraffenneko
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care