[Woodlands/Admiralty] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
tabi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: [Woodlands/Admiralty] Preschools

Post by tabi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 pm

I highly recommend Kinderland Civic Kinderland (3hrs). So far it prepare my eldest boy well when he enter P1. Other than Kinderland, he has no tuition and his only enrichment is piano. But he cope with P1 very well with no stress and manage to score flying colors. Somemore he stay back in Sch for his CCA and Vivikids total 3 days a week. During exam, he's relax and went to Sch like normal days. He just did some assessment and past year paper on his own sometimes when he no need to stay back in school.

My other 2 kids in there too. I'm glad that I've made the right choice tho it may be quite costly especially I have 3 kids.

tabi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by tabi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 pm

I highly recommend Kinderland Civic Kinderland (3hrs). So far it prepare my eldest boy well when he enter P1. Other than Kinderland, he has no tuition and his only enrichment is piano. But he cope with P1 very well with no stress and manage to score flying colors. Somemore he stay back in Sch for his CCA and Vivikids total 3 days a week. During exam, he's relax and went to Sch like normal days. He just did some assessment and past year paper on his own sometimes when he no need to stay back in school.

My other 2 kids in there too. I'm glad that I've made the right choice tho it may be quite costly especially I have 3 kids.

weilingohwl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by weilingohwl » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:11 am

kinderland 3hr prog increase price again! its now 1755 per term. still worth it?

any difference between 3hr prog and childcare prog?
Last edited by weilingohwl on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

dropino
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by dropino » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 pm

wow so exp -_-

erislee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by erislee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:47 pm

any one looking for childcare for 2010 children starting jan 2015, have a place for transfer at blk 502.

pm me for more information

Putri_nz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Putri_nz » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi everyone..

Does anyone have any feedbacks on Huda Kindergarten (woodlands)?

Thks

C2s_Mom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by C2s_Mom » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I understand that Huda offers Malay as a second language. Thus, it is not listed as one of my choice.

There are many CCCs at Woodlands Close. Personally, I like Niwa Schoolhouse at PRiMZ BizHub. I have just attended their Open House on Saturday. The school environment is very attractive, clean and neat, completed with new and interesting resources. The plus points are that the curriculum offered is very child-orientated and the teachers are very friendly and patient.

Any feedback that I can gather?

Thanks!

Babychong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Babychong » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:22 pm

C2s_Mom wrote:I understand that Huda offers Malay as a second language. Thus, it is not listed as one of my choice.

There are many CCCs at Woodlands Close. Personally, I like Niwa Schoolhouse at PRiMZ BizHub. I have just attended their Open House on Saturday. The school environment is very attractive, clean and neat, completed with new and interesting resources. The plus points are that the curriculum offered is very child-orientated and the teachers are very friendly and patient.

Any feedback that I can gather?

Thanks!
Hello Mummy,

Could you share if you know that there will be any Open House again?

Thank you.

Amulet
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Amulet » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Any reviews on Sweetland childcare 608?

the reviews I get online are quite lousy, but they are at least 2-3yrs ago...

rata01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by rata01 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:17 pm

S.J wrote:Dear parents,

Just wondering if anyone tried this sweet kids childcare & development centre located at 795, Woodlands Dr 72, #01 - 01, Singapore 730795. I'm thinking to send my DD in for pre-nursery this Dec. Hope to hear some feedback. Thanks!
Hi S.J.,

Planning to send my baby gal to this childcare too.
Please don't mind to share with me your feedback, thanks.