CHILD CARE CENTRES IN PASIR RIS

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

CHILD CARE CENTRES IN PASIR RIS

Postby LOVINGMUM88 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi, I am looking to enrol my baby boy into a Child Care centre in Pasir Ris area. Any recommendations from Parents?

:thankyou:

LOVINGMUM88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: CHILD CARE CENTRES IN PASIR RIS

Postby LOVINGMUM88 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 pm

I went to take a look at First Step Child Care & Development Centre at Blk 553, Pasir Ris St 51 more than once whilst the teacher was teaching. I wasn't too impressed.

The teacher spoke in Singlish and when she was reading a Mandarin book to the kids, the non Chinese kids was left out.

On another occasion, I saw one of the staff touching up on all the kids craftwork, she was painting over all of them and adding embellishments. How can parents than know their kid's progress if their work is being touched up?

They also feed the kids unhealthy food, fried nuggets & fries, oily chicken rice or fried rice with what looks like cheap sausage...cook was also eating the food whilst she was cooking. I will not feed my kid processed rubbish.

Thought since so many parents enrolled their kids there, thought I would give it another chance and go have a look again..I stood outside the window to watch how the class was being conducted and the Teacher approached me and asked if I was a parent of a kid there and I said no, I am scouting for a suitable place. I asked few questions on timing and age of kids, already she was so unfriendly and unwilling to answer. I was not welcomed to hang around either.

Well that's it...my verdict of this place is if she's so afraid of people watching...then clearly something isn't right.

SOOOOO NOT IMPRESSED

LOVINGMUM88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: CHILD CARE CENTRES IN PASIR RIS

Postby Mommy Lenny » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Any mommy with kids in Cherie Hearts at Elias Mall? Pls share your experience. Thanks

Mommy Lenny
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care