Help!! Tuition Centers or Student Care

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Help!! Tuition Centers or Student Care

Postby fairuzana » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 am

Hello Parents,

I'm having difficulties deciding if I should find a student care for my child or put her in Tuition centers. She is in Primary 4 next year and her result this year is bad. And the student care that I inquiry around my area are all full for next year and they will put me on waiting list. Hope any parents out there would give me some suggestion.

fairuzana
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Help!! Tuition Centers or Student Care

Postby memo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Memo Student Care is the only student care centre in Singapore led by a team of World Memory Champions, Super Brain trainers and memory contestants. At Memo, we are not only supervise and coach your child's school homework and spelling, but also provide FREE subject tuition by highly-specialized subject coaches from MEMO Academy and train your child to reach his/her fullest potential with our unique Speed Memory and Extra Sensory Perception (ESP) courses. With these courses, your child would learn how to
• improve his/her memorizing capacity, creativity and imagination to speed up his/her learning;
• be confident and focused;
• control the inner self and mood;
• release his/her stress and nervousness quickly.

Once mastered, your child would soon become one of the Super Brains and one of the best students in school.

For more information, pls check us out at www.memo.com.sg or call us at 64586786 / 90183038

[quote="fairuzana"]Hello Parents,

I'm having difficulties deciding if I should find a student care for my child or put her in Tuition centers. She is in Primary 4 next year and her result this year is bad. And the student care that I inquiry around my area are all full for next year and they will put me on waiting list. Hope any parents out there would give me some suggestion.[/quote]

memo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care