Preschool in Sembawang/North Area: Patschool, Mindchamps

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Preschool in Sembawang/North Area: Patschool, Mindchamps

Postby Celinejaw » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 am

Dear resourceful parents,
I am looking preschool for my boy on next year. He is turning two. So far i have shortlisted Mindchamps, Patschool, Little Einstein and Carpe Diem for visit. Any parents have sent their child to any pre-school in Sembawang or North Area. Please share your experience. Many thanks

Celinejaw
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Preschool in Sembawang/North Area: Patschool, Mindchamps

Postby Cher2015 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:16 am

hi

My daughter is at Carpe diem Canada road.

She enjoy there very much. There is an enrichment course for ballet and Karate (Conducted by outsourced ). I enroll her for the ballet.

There is a Big outdoor playground for her to run about. She like the water play and sand play very much.

Pat school house - Sembawang is too deep in the country club. It will be very inconvenient if it is a rainy day. And if require the need of helper to fetch them in case u are not free to fetch the children it is very troublesome.

Cher2015
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Celinejaw » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi Cher2015,
Can you share with me the curriculum, teacher turn over rate, teacher to student ratio and the fee? Do you think the curicullum is preparing the child well into primary or we need to enroll them into the enrichment class? How's the music class in Carpe Diem Canada road? Just sing and movement? Thank you for sharing with me. Agree the Patschoolhouse is quite deep inside.

Celinejaw
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Cher2015 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi

Carpe diem @ canada road is consider a 2 to 3 year history school.

so far i think only 2 teachers (english teacher) has left. I am not sure other level.

But i think now the teachers seem more or less settle down. I did not see any change on teacher for the past 1 year.

The school has more teachera as they are getting more children.

The school fee and the enrichment fee, i will PM u.
There are local and china teacher. It depend on which level your son is enrolling.

The music class - The more elder children, will be dancing more complicated steps. For the toddler, i think is more on following music movement.

To build up the confident level of the children, they do let the elder children to perform to the younger children. Sometime, they will have excursion to visit farm, zoo, garden by the bay etc....

Cher2015
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care