Good ChildCare Center in North?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Postby idunnoleh » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi,
Just sent me son to a quite well known childcare center but quite disappointed. Was wondering is all childcare same? I saw a little gal 4 years old in N2. She has been crying since 1st day of school. Teacher never bother. Only "show" to the parents carry her a few minutes then leave her aside to cry. Mucus all over face. My child is ok but he has not enough food, and always being beaten by another class mates. After almost 2 weeks, whatever I tell the center supervisor like bo chap. Is all same???

idunnoleh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby happydaddy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

sad to say.. most of the 'budget' childcare is like that. how much fee u paying?

Most of the childcare centre the cost is very high. Those good teachers and willing to accept low pay are hard to get. Unless they increase yr fee, if not, i would suggest you close 1 eye.

Dun be fussy over this kind of small matter. What important is, yr kid come home in 1 piece.

if they cry, just let them be. seperation anxiety especially in the morning.

dun blame the school on the food. it could be yr kid fussy about the food.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby idunnoleh » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

Mine not budget leh so I expect better service. the fees is 909.50. What to do really must close 1 eyes.

idunnoleh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Good ChildCare Center in North?

Postby happydaddy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 pm

idunnoleh wrote:Mine not budget leh so I expect better service. the fees is 909.50. What to do really must close 1 eyes.

frankly... $909.5 is consider high end if it is in the hdb. but consider low end if it is in the commercial or landed area cause their rental is very high.

worst... once the economic start picking up, you will see a lot of centre start to increase fee....

during economic crisis or recession, do you see them reducing fee to help you? we are under their mercy.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kiasuproductscout » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:31 pm

wow $909.5? is steep. Is it after subsidy? idunnoleh, perhaps you can share with us which area in the North you are looking at. There are several threads on childcare in the North depending on which are a you are looking at.

kiasuproductscout
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care