Posso preschool

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
mymamaloveme
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Posso preschool

Post by mymamaloveme » Sun May 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi,
I do know that there's a referral discount of $300 for both referrer and referee upon successful attendance of a month. You can also enjoy the 1 for 1 uniforms @ $64.20 per set. Hope this helps!

charlie_brown
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by charlie_brown » Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you mymamaloveme.

yuntianhang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by yuntianhang » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:50 am

charlie_brown wrote:
yuntianhang wrote:
charlie_brown wrote:Hi yuntianhang

The fee for POSSO is 2.1k right? Did you enjoy any discount like early bird discount, to enjoy 1.1k of the fee?
was 2.1k but got disc here and there. after all disc nett is abt 1.1k inc gst.
Thanks Yuntianhang for your reply! Are you aware if there is currently any promotion going on in POSSO for the fee?
I think u can quote me as referrer so both of us can get some discount in school fee for the first month :p

nlimm
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by nlimm » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi will like to know whose kids are still with Posso?
Visited the Centre yesterday.
Quite impressed w the facilities and will like to find out more details of the teachers standard of teaching
Thankyou
Last edited by nlimm on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuntianhang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by yuntianhang » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 pm

The chinese teacher is good. However, the english teacher is average. this is what we think.

nlimm
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by nlimm » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:59 am

yuntianhang wrote:The chinese teacher is good. However, the english teacher is average. this is what we think.
Hi Yuntian,
Had pm u. Thankyou

yuntianhang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by yuntianhang » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

My last check for school fee is 1.2k after subcidy. Hope this helps

lucius
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by lucius » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm

The Posso at Big box probably has the best facility and layout among all preschools in Singapore. Although it is a bit far from my place, we have no regret making a switch and send our two girls to Posso at Big box.
It seems like both of them have enjoyed a lot so far.

steven321
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by steven321 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:40 am

lilium321 wrote:I am also interested in the posso preschool@big box.Can anyone give us more information about this Preschool Calgary?many thanks
Hello,

I would like to share you few Important information about Posso Preschool. Posso Preschool is a premier childcare and enrichment operator that offers comprehensive academic and enrichment programs aimed at developing every child into confident, lifelong learners.

And If you want to know more about this preschool. Then please visit here: possopreschool.com

Thanks

lucius
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by lucius » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Do check out yourself at the centre, you will be impressed with facilities there, and subjects they teach. My two girls especially enjoy their cooking classes. They eat what they have made at classes. Thumbs up to Posso Preschool!