My world Preschool @ Tampines Central

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

My world Preschool @ Tampines Central

Postby amesyc2401 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 pm

any review on this center? :smile:

Re: My world Preschool @ Tampines Central

Postby my world preschool » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:36 am

amesyc2401 wrote:any review on this center? :smile:

Dear Parent,

MY World @ Tampines Central is a SPARK certified centre.

SPARK, which stands for the Singapore Preschool Accreditation Framework, is a quality assurance framework that assists preschools in raising their quality. Under SPARK, preschool education programmes are evaluated according to seven criteria: Leadership, Planning and Administration, Staff Management, Resources, Curriculum, Pedagogy, as well as Health, Hygiene and Safety.

It is current run by Principal Debbie Goh is has been featured in a special Early Childhood feature last year. ... 6small.pdf

As parents, you experience MY World first-hand through your interaction with our principals and teachers, as well as vicariously through the eyes of your little ones. We endeavour to be a trusted partner in your child’s development and education.

MY World adopts a learner-centred teaching approach (Wonder, Discover, Learn) that engages children’s learning through active participation, inquiry and reflection. Children will have opportunities to learn and acquire knowledge, skills, character traits and learning dispositions in the six key areas.

• Aesthetics & Creative Expression
• Discovery of the World
• Language & Literacy
• Numeracy
• Physical & Emotional Well-being
• Social & Character Development

Beyond the basic curriculum, MY World also offers enhancement programmes (on an opt-in basis) that provide your child with exposure to swimming, drama, as well as music and movement.

Every child enrolled in MY World is given complimentary membership (Associate Youth Member) at Metropolitan YMCA. Families can upgrade to Family Membership to become part of the wider YMCA network worldwide and enjoy our programmes and facilities at special rates!

Please visit or like us on Facebook for more information.

my world preschool

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care