Infant Care in/around the Bukit Timah /CCK/BB/hillview area

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Infant Care in/around the Bukit Timah /CCK/BB/hillview area

Postby rr1975 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Dear ALL ,

We been sending our 6 mth old to full time infant care in turf city since he was 2.5mths old . We are looking to move him somewhere else as i do not believe in staying in 1 place for too long .

We are looking for a place in the above area like Carpe Diem in Hydrebad Road . A condusive area with the right setting where there is a mix of activities which will spur physical & mental development .

It would be a plus if they had an affliated maths , music & language programme .

Any recommendations , please let us know !

Thank You
rr1975

rr1975
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby nhl » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Is there any particular reason why you are moving your child out of the Sunflower Baby house?

Our kid is in Babies Inc, just down the road. This place has seen better times and has a high staff turn over at the moment. We were considering moving our kid to Sunflower baby house but actually prefer not to move as I think stability is better for kids. That's why it suprises me to read that you prefer not keep you kid in one place for too long.

nhl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Baby Inc vs Sunflower Baby House

Postby izu » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:10 am

nhl wrote:Is there any particular reason why you are moving your child out of the Sunflower Baby house?

Our kid is in Babies Inc, just down the road. This place has seen better times and has a high staff turn over at the moment. We were considering moving our kid to Sunflower baby house but actually prefer not to move as I think stability is better for kids. That's why it suprises me to read that you prefer not keep you kid in one place for too long.

My bb at Babies Inc too. As bb seems to enjoy place vry much, i didn't want to take her out of the place. However, m seriously considering whether to move my child to another school when she turns 2 end of year as i'm not sure of their higher level teaching curriculum.

Do you know much about it? Is it good to be there? Or should I move bb to Sunflower fown the road?

thx.

izu
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care