At I Can Inspire Student Care, we are committed to providing children with quality after-school student care in an environment that is safe and conducive to learning. We believe in stimulating and empowering children by fostering decision-making skills, good habits and social etiquette. I Can Inspire students are engaged in a variety of daily, fun-filled activities that are designed to develop their self-confidence and independence.
Furthermore, you can put your mind at ease as far as academic work is concerned - your child's homework will be closely monitored by our experienced I Can Read® Facilitator. There is also no need to enrol your child in a separate English enrichment course as all I Can Inspire students attend I Can Read®'s acclaimed Primary English Programme (PEP) during their care hours at no additional cost! The PEP classes are taught by I Can Read® Teachers.
• English enrichment classes are taught by our Reading Specialist and degree-holding I Can
• Small class sizes (low teacher to student ratio of 15 students to 1 teacher!)
• Classes are interactive, educational and fun!
• Convenient location at Bedok Central opposite Bedok interchange
• Special discounted fees for existing/past ICR Students for the first 6 months
• Special discount for I Can Read® Holiday Camps
• Support for working parents
• Structured daily care in a safe and nurturing environment
• Daily fun-filled activities for developing creativity and confidence
• Additional Chinese enrichment programme (from HAN Language Centre at Bedok) may be arranged
For more information, visit http://www.icanread.asia