[Clementi/Pasir Panjang/Sunset Way/West Coast] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
sky minecrafter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:31

Re: [Clementi/Pasir Panjang/Sunset Way/West Coast] Preschool

Post by sky minecrafter » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:02 pm

leo26 wrote:Mind if I check, between Early Years and Little House Montessori- reviews pls? I have viewed both and am undecided.
Hi, my children will graduate/has graduated from EYM. If you have specific concerns/areas of interest, I can reply via PM. :smile:

leo26
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by leo26 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 am

sky minecrafter wrote:
leo26 wrote:Mind if I check, between Early Years and Little House Montessori- reviews pls? I have viewed both and am undecided.
Hi, my children will graduate/has graduated from EYM. If you have specific concerns/areas of interest, I can reply via PM. :smile:
Oh great thanks babe! Will be in touch soon! :)

sky minecrafter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:31

Post by sky minecrafter » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Just sharing...Had visited Buttercups@Rochester a while back and almost considered them...

Parents left with ‘hassle’ of finding new preschools for their kids following closures
Parents of children registered at four preschools Buttercups Kindergarten at Pasir Panjang, Buttercups Kindergarten at Rochester, Frobel Preschool at Woodlands and School House ByTheGarden at Ang Mo Kio, were met with a rude shock on Wednesday (Oct 4) when news broke that the schools will close from Oct 12.

leo26
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by leo26 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:22 pm

Yea, I visited little house montessori and was told that a few of buttercups students wanted to enrol at LHM

Cheston Montessori
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Cheston Montessori » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Dear Parent,

At Cheston Montessori, we nurture and guide young individuals from 2 months to 6 years of age. We provide an environment that fosters trust, security and comfort in addition to providing a balance of activities that help children to progress socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.

We would like to welcome you down to our newly opened Montessori branch at 220 Clementi Avenue 4, Clementi Community Centre, Level 3, Singapore 129 880 for a free tour around our school. Kindly drop us a call at +65 6250 7558 should you be interested.

Alternatively, you could schedule for a visit via our website at http://chestonmontessori.com.

Thank you and we look forward to having your child be a part of our Montessori.

Cheston Montessori Preschool

Lisa Realm
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Lisa Realm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm

HELP NEEDED! Research Survey to Improve Preschool Facilities!!!

Hi, I'm Lisa, a researcher from Maxy. We are currently conducting a survey for parents with children in the following schools from 28 Nov- 3 December 2017.

>Modern Montessori (20 parents)
>Chiltern House (10 parents)
>Pat's Schoolhouse (30 parents)
>Odyssey(20 parents)
>Brighton Montessori (20 parents)
> Learning Vision (30 parents)
> Eton House (30 parents)

The purpose is to understand preschool facilities in Singapore and how they can be improved to serve you better.

The survey will take 12-15 mins to complete and is done in compliance with PDPA Singapore. At the end of the survey, please input your Name and Singapore home address so that we can mail you a $5 capitaland gift voucher to thank you for your time.

Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/SGkindersurvey

Do share this with anyone in my targeted audience and do remember to put my name, Lisa, in the referral box. Thanks!!!

Haohao20
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Haohao20 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:59 am

Any reviews on Nobleland? Clementi?? Do they start their curriculum early? such as phonics since playgrp or spelling in k1 etc?

Mummy-E
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mummy-E » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi, anyone’s child has attended/is attending Sunflower preschool at clementi?
Am thinking of enrolling my girls in this school so any comment is appreciated!

liffyliffy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Clementi/Pasir Panjang/Sunset Way/West Coast] Preschools

Post by liffyliffy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Dear West coast mummies,

I am looking for any review on the following preschools. Thank you!!!

Pasir Panjang Little seeds
Maplebear Pasir Panjang
Mindchamps Biopolis
Learning Vision Biopolis

Charlotte.x
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Clementi/Pasir Panjang/Sunset Way/West Coast] Preschools

Post by Charlotte.x » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi Mummies,

My child is in PossoPreschool in JE, I know they have an branch in West Coast (Clementi) too.

It is a pretty good childcare with comprehensive curriculum. Enrichment classes and out-door activities are already included in the school fee.
The school values Mandarin education, they use Chinese as an language to teach some of the subjects (Not just as a subject), this is a plus point if you want you child to learn good Chinese.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to get referred :)