Bethesda Kindergarten or St. Hilda Katong

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Bethesda Kindergarten or St. Hilda Katong

Postby parivinu » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:42 am

Hi,

I have shortlisted Bethesda Kindergarten and St. Hilda katong. would be happy to hear the reviews of both the schools. Thanks.

parivinu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Bethesda Kindergarten or St. Hilda Katong

Postby Busybeemum » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:33 am

Hi, have heard that Maplebear Childcare is opening in Katong area. You may be interested to have a look.

Busybeemum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blu_milk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi there, not sure if your child has already entered a kindy.

My son goes to Bethesda (Katong). The principal and teachers are amazingly caring and nurturing. All the teachers and principal know every single child by name!
My son has a lot of separation anxiety when he first started school but with the help and care of all the teachers, he now likes going to school.

I have a neighbour who transferred her kid from St Hilda's to BKK. She says that academically St Hilda's covers more ground but her kid enjoys BKK a lot more due the environment.

Blu_milk
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Technospaz » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:41 pm

My son has been at St. Hilda's for almost 4 years now and loves every moment. The teachers are good and under the stewardship of Ms. Buckland, St. Hilda's is well above par. The classes are well-structured and enjoyable (at least that's what my son tells me) :)

Technospaz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care