[Changi/Pasir Ris/Tampines/Simei] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
Limeliw
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: [Changi/Pasir Ris/Tampines/Simei] Preschools

Post by Limeliw » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm

try to check thru www.4mychilds.com

realme
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by realme » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Limeliw wrote:try to check thru http://www.4mychilds.com
No reviews for either. Think it is a relatively new site?

Limeliw
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Limeliw » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:33 pm

realme wrote:
Limeliw wrote:try to check thru http://www.4mychilds.com
No reviews for either. Think it is a relatively new site?
yah. could be. quite hard to find reviews for childcare. this is the best site i encounetered so far.

Lisa Realm
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Lisa Realm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm

HELP NEEDED! Research Survey to Improve Preschool Facilities!!!

Hi, I'm Lisa, a researcher from Maxy. We are currently conducting a survey for parents with children in the following schools from 28 Nov- 3 December 2017.

>Modern Montessori (20 parents)
>Chiltern House (10 parents)
>Pat's Schoolhouse (30 parents)
>Odyssey(20 parents)
>Brighton Montessori (20 parents)
> Learning Vision (30 parents)
> Eton House (30 parents)

The purpose is to understand preschool facilities in Singapore and how they can be improved to serve you better.

The survey will take 12-15 mins to complete and is done in compliance with PDPA Singapore. At the end of the survey, please input your Name and Singapore home address so that we can mail you a $5 capitaland gift voucher to thank you for your time.

Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/SGkindersurvey

Do share this with anyone in my targeted audience and do remember to put my name, Lisa, in the referral box. Thanks!!!

sgnosaka
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sgnosaka » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello all

I am considering to enroll my son for N1 next year at Tampines full-day preschools as we stay in Tampines.

Can anyone share feedback on the following preschools in Tampines:
1) Childfirst
2) Carpe Diem Young Hearts
3) PCF Sparkletots Blk 318/358
4) Star Learners
5) Mindchamps
6) Learning Kidz
7) My Little Skoolhouse
8) My First Skool
9) Just Kids
10) Bright Juniors

I plan to visit the preschools as well but would love to hear other parents' experience with regards to the teachers quality and cleanliness of the above preschools.

Thank you so much!

Mini-Bug
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Mini-Bug » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:34 am

Hi parents, anyonr can provide reviews for Moriah Childcare at Simei? I have registered my interest with the centre for my girl, K1 in 2019 as I prefer a church setting but I'd like to have reviews which is very much lacking. Thanks in advance!

cruisercruiser
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cruisercruiser » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a preschool for my son who is turning 3 next Jan. I'm looking for one in Pasir ris/Tampines/Simei/Loyang/Changi/generally eastern part of singapore.

Any feedback (good or bad) on the preschool your kids are attending?

Thanks in advance!

sgnosaka
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sgnosaka » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi. My kid is in Little SkoolHouse at Tampines Junction. Principal and teachers are friendly, warm and caring. School premise is pretty big with its own indoor playground. Feel free to PM me if you need more info.

s.olivia
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by s.olivia » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:48 am

Hi i enrolled my daughter in Orange Academy Tampines.
+ nice facilities
+ big classes
+ healthy lunch

- i tried to come in class they watch video from laptop to explain something
- no special materials for preschool. Everyday i see them only play with blocks, lego, or coloring.. no special art&crafts like in reggio or montessori school

And at first day i did ask to the teacher / principal “do i need to explain to you how my daughter’s routines and how to calm her?” But she said “no no no need it’s okay” I don’t know it’s a good thing or no...

Now thinking to move, or just stay there...

Please help me to decided mommies!

sgnosaka
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sgnosaka » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:30 pm

@s.olivia: How old is your LO? I think for younger kids in PG, there may be quite limited number of special arts and crafts activities they can offer for such young age.

Just to share, my LO is currently in N1 at Little SkoolHouse at Tampines Junction. So far, I am very happy with the Principal, teachers, spaciousness of the school, indoor playground and the activities. From the weekly pictures that the teachers would post, I could see the N1 kids doing activities based on the themes for the week/month (e.g recently they had Nature theme so the kids were pasting pieces of green and brown cut-outs to form the tree, the teachers even have some mini-scientific demonstration using rocks and leaves placed in a water container to show which ones sink and which ones float, etc).

Probably you can consider attending more CC open houses to have a feel on what they have to offer. If your LO is settling well in the Orange Academy and the teachers are caring/warm, I would probably suggest to observe awhile longer. Different CC has different ways of conducting learning.. =) Hope this helps.