Student care during school holidays?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Student care during school holidays?

Postby yippee88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:40 am

My DD is in P1 pm session and was cared by my helper. On days where he need not attend cca, my mil will come to supervise to see if helper ill treat him. She is constantly picking on the helper and created a lot of problems for me. There is a long story behind, while my DD is baby she insisted that she said she can take care of him so we moved near her place. After we secure the flat and paid deposit, she said she could not take care. That's when I got a maid and she will constantly pick on my helper, spy what we cook, stick her nose in our affairs. I felt cheated and tolerated her nonsense for many years. On school days, she will come in the morning, kpo what was served for lunch. She will taste my DD food and feed him like a baby. I don't like this but I cannot stop her. In Mar holiday she bring my DD out everyday on the excuse to protect him from the helper, she even accuse my helper molesting my DD. Can you imagine how ridiculous it is? In the end, he didn't have time to finish his homework. Indo :mad: :mad:
I do not want history to repeat again in June so just wonder if student care centre accept care service only during school holidays? Or what programs can keep DD occupied so that mil can't bring him out everyday? Headache..suggestions please thank you

yippee88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Student care during school holidays?

Postby jetsetter » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:32 pm

yippee88 wrote:My DD is in P1 pm session and was cared by my helper. On days where he need not attend cca, my mil will come to supervise to see if helper ill treat him. She is constantly picking on the helper and created a lot of problems for me. There is a long story behind, while my DD is baby she insisted that she said she can take care of him so we moved near her place. After we secure the flat and paid deposit, she said she could not take care. That's when I got a maid and she will constantly pick on my helper, spy what we cook, stick her nose in our affairs. I felt cheated and tolerated her nonsense for many years. On school days, she will come in the morning, kpo what was served for lunch. She will taste my DD food and feed him like a baby. I don't like this but I cannot stop her. In Mar holiday she bring my DD out everyday on the excuse to protect him from the helper, she even accuse my helper molesting my DD. Can you imagine how ridiculous it is? In the end, he didn't have time to finish his homework. Indo :mad: :mad:
I do not want history to repeat again in June so just wonder if student care centre accept care service only during school holidays? Or what programs can keep DD occupied so that mil can't bring him out everyday? Headache..suggestions please thank you

Doubt you can join for 1 mth. Anyway, the student care kids will be going on field trips, watching tv and playing their iPads during the hols. Might as well sign up for some holiday programmes for your DD?

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Student care during school holidays?

Postby yippee88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:36 pm

If possible, I need to keep DD occupied everyday so that mil can't lay her hands on him or come to my house to create problems for me. I can't take long leave during school holidays just because of her , it's mental torture trying to guess what is her next evil plot

yippee88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care