Urgent: What to do when school is unscrupulous

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Urgent: What to do when school is unscrupulous

Postby dmj » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi All

can anyone advice what i can do?

The supervisor at my child's school, Hungry Caterpillar has basically evicted my child out claiming late fee payment and no vacancy but i know the class is very available- only 3 kids in the PM session.

she's not happy over some feedback i had regarding some of the school practice. Asked for phone no & gave mine to call back several times, have sent emails to clarify on some discrepancy on fees before i had to pay and suddenly given notice.

they are "allowing" my child 3 days of school this term so that i can find a replacement school.

am really mad at the unprofessional way this has been done & refusal on centre part to call me.

have informed MOE.

any advice/ suggestions?

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE HELP.

Thank you

dmj
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Urgent: What to do when school is unscrupulous

Postby tohwei » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:18 pm

dmj wrote:Hi All

can anyone advice what i can do?

The supervisor at my child's school, Hungry Caterpillar has basically evicted my child out claiming late fee payment and no vacancy but i know the class is very available- only 3 kids in the PM session.

she's not happy over some feedback i had regarding some of the school practice. Asked for phone no & gave mine to call back several times, have sent emails to clarify on some discrepancy on fees before i had to pay and suddenly given notice.

they are "allowing" my child 3 days of school this term so that i can find a replacement school.

am really mad at the unprofessional way this has been done & refusal on centre part to call me.

have informed MOE.

any advice/ suggestions?

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE HELP.
Thank you

first you must find out whether is this a child care or kindergarten if child care refer to mcys make sure you speak to the right personnel wrost come to come log on to yahoo check under teo ser lek the director for mcys to report this case

as if it is a kindergarten, then report to moe but to the right person or your mp in your district all email can be check under yahoo. singapore goverment body

tohwei
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby dmj » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 am

Thank you for the advice. Will do that.

dmj
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care