[Balestier/Whampoa] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

[Balestier/Whampoa] Preschools

Postby mtycyong » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm

[Moderator's note: Topics merged.]

Halo, does anybody has any good recomdations for good pre-school / childcare around Whampoa / Balestier area?

mtycyong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mtycyong » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Any info / feedback on Club HDB Child Care Centre?

mtycyong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Whampoa/Kallang/Boon Keng CC or Kindergarten

Postby Diveera » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Any feedback on Kim Keat Christian church Kindergartens located at Beng Wan Road opposite St Michael Road and Learning Vision @ KK Hospital? How are the teachers and curriculum sufficient for P1 preparation?

I welcome other Childcare or Kindergarten feedback for the area of Whampoa, Kallang, Boon Keng.

Diveera
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mint » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi

Have you found any good preschool around Balestier/Whampoa area?..We are moving to Balestier next year and I have no ideas with the schools there. Can you recommend me any? Thanks

mint
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby keenDaddy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

At Whompoa, think there are
1) Cherie Hearts @Kim Keat House
2) My First Skool @85 Whampoa Drive
3) some Ci You and Tai Pei CCCs

If you are willing to stretch further, there are 2 Learning Visions @Novena and Cambridge near Novena Sq. Of course, there are some really premium ones like Eton and Pat's.

Should visit them and see which one meets ur reqds better

keenDaddy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mint » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Thank you!, really appreciate your reply. Will check out those schools you mentioned when we arrived in S'pore.

mint
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby littlehelper » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

If you can afford it and there's place in pat's i would recommend it!
Next would be learning vision at TTSH.
The others not to sure you can check it out and see which you are most comfortable with :)

littlehelper
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby muskaka » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 pm

littlehelper wrote:If you can afford it and there's place in pat's i would recommend it!
Next would be learning vision at TTSH.
The others not to sure you can check it out and see which you are most comfortable with :)

My son go to Thomson Road Baptist kindergarten beside united sq. There is sch bus from whampoa/balestier

muskaka
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Balestier/Whampoa] Preschools

Postby happydaddy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

mtycyong wrote:[Moderator's note: Topics merged.]

Halo, does anybody has any good recomdations for good pre-school / childcare around Whampoa / Balestier area?

what yr budget???

budget CC, teacher turnover high...don't know what they learn. gd for parent who bo chap.

franchise CC, teacher turnover high but curriculum stable...at least got something to follow even if teacher change... good for kiasu parents...

branded CC, teacher high salary, turnover low... curriculum got R&D somemore... but $$$ ... unless you are rich... excellent for richie rich...

above are my personal comment...

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: [Balestier/Whampoa] Preschools

Postby mint » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

happydaddy wrote:
mtycyong wrote:[Moderator's note: Topics merged.]

what yr budget???

budget CC, teacher turnover high...don't know what they learn. gd for parent who bo chap.

franchise CC, teacher turnover high but curriculum stable...at least got something to follow even if teacher change... good for kiasu parents...

branded CC, teacher high salary, turnover low... curriculum got R&D somemore... but $$$ ... unless you are rich... excellent for richie rich...

above are my personal comment...

Thank you for all your replies. Really appreciate it!

I have narrowed it down to the following three and can't really decide. Any recommendation which one is better in terms of quality and the teachers' competence.

Learning Vision ( United Square)
Pat's School house at Beckley
Thomson Road Baptist Church Kindergarten

mint
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care