Travel: Australia - Melbourne

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Re: Travel: Australia - Melbourne

Postby doratheexplorer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 am

Oh ok thanks a lot

doratheexplorer
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby floppy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 am

doratheexplorer wrote:Hi people desperately seeking advice. This is not he right forum but I have no choice. I am flying off to Perth this Saturday and my Niece visa is rejected. We applied through agent rejected. Went to he Australian visa centre they said do manual application but takes 21 days omg. Now we applied again on eta immi.gov.au and waiting. What can I do. The application states as not enough information . What do I do it's this sat morning flight

I assume you are talking about the normal tourist visa.

If you have applied online at eta, it should be able to turn around in 3 days. Any agent with access to a GDS should be able to turn it around within a day. If rejection is due to “not enough information”, your first agent may have left out or made some mistakes in the original submission.

If you are talking about other types of visa, there probably isn’t enough time to get it done before Sat. In this case, probably wise to start talking to the airline whether you can postpone the trip or take an alternative flight.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:59 pm

My recent self service ETA application online were immediately approved.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby floppy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 pm

tankee wrote:My recent self service ETA application online were immediately approved.

Just remember I may want to go on 24Dec but have yet to apply for ETA :lol:
Wish me luck. hope they don't reject me.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby reddiechan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Singaporeans holding valid passports usually get an immediate approval. So far I've applied for ETA online 3 times over the past 5 or 6 years we've all been approved almost instantaneously. Still, you never know. Good luck!

reddiechan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby floppy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:42 pm

reddiechan wrote:Singaporeans holding valid passports usually get an immediate approval. So far I've applied for ETA online 3 times over the past 5 or 6 years we've all been approved almost instantaneously. Still, you never know. Good luck!

I got it approved the next day - but that’s probably due to the agent’s processing time. Didn’t run into a hitch :wink:

Probably the most exciting trip planning I’ve done:
Visa application D-5.
Trip itinerary D-3.
Hotel booking, car rental and air tickets D-2.
Pack luggage D-1 till H-6.
Change money H-4.
:evil:

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Previous

Return to Holiday Ideas