Which Country Suitable For Young Children?

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.
Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Which Country Suitable For Young Children?

Post by Gilian039 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:50 am

Try to visit the Philippines! They have so many beautiful beaches and child friendly environment.

kychen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kychen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:13 am

Taiwan (Taipei) is good! Their theme cafes, friendly people and the language make a whole load of differences for us. If you have more time, Tai Nan is also great for the family.

OCD
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by OCD » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:45 pm

May I ask which Cruise company is (more) family friendly? e.g Princess Cruises or Royal Caribbean... Thanks!

Alice Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Alice Tan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 pm

I like to bring my girl to Bangkok and we have been there many times since she was 3 years old. There are many places for children such as Dream World, Safari Zoo, Kidzania, underwater world, snow city, Niramit show,etc...We also went beyond Bangkok such as Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Amphawa...

Alice Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Alice Tan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 pm

I like to bring my girl to Bangkok and we have been there many times since she was 3 years old. There are many places for children such as Dream World, Safari Zoo, Kidzania, underwater world, snow city, Niramit show,etc...We also went beyond Bangkok such as Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Amphawa...

OCD
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by OCD » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Alice Tan wrote:I like to bring my girl to Bangkok and we have been there many times since she was 3 years old. There are many places for children such as Dream World, Safari Zoo, Kidzania, underwater world, snow city, Niramit show,etc...We also went beyond Bangkok such as Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Amphawa...
Thanks Alice so much. Do u hire private driver to chauffeur the family around?

hanconst
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hanconst » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:48 am

Flying to Bangkok is just 2 and half hours, and there might be a good camp program from international schools. While your kid are enjoying the programs, you can rent a condo and you can just relax with massage, cheep/good foods and some tours.

serinder
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by serinder » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:21 pm

I highly recommend a week in the outer suburbs of Melbourne (Healesville and Yarra Ranges)

OCD
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by OCD » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:12 am

serinder wrote:I highly recommend a week in the outer suburbs of Melbourne (Healesville and Yarra Ranges)
Oh ya we did Melbourne on 3 vacations... explored all these places..

lylamorris
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by lylamorris » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Most important thing is that isn't your kids are allergic to some kind of dust or any other thing, and in my opinion if you want to visit then please choose the city so if any problem arises so you can consult the kids doctor immediately and take your kids to the park, zoo or other amazing places where they can enjoy the best time with you and book comfy hotel for yourself so you'll get everything for your kids. All these things will find at every city so choose your favorite place and good luck for your trip.