Which Country Suitable For Young Children?

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.
Janet32
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Which Country Suitable For Young Children?

Post by Janet32 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm

A country where they can really enjoy their stay. A country where nature can be seen, perhaps? Well, that's what I think.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:253

Post by floppy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Janet32 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm
A country where they can really enjoy their stay. A country where nature can be seen, perhaps? Well, that's what I think.
It has to be a country on Earth for sure. Thanks for sharing. I find that informative.

littleprince
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by littleprince » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm

My vote goes to Japan and Australia

xyleej
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by xyleej » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Look for activities and attractions that can hold their attention? I brought my kids to Australia, Japan, France when they were younger. They prefer Japan, for the Disneyland and France for the castles and again Disneyland. They cannot cover a lot in one day so forget about covering a lot in one day.

Fractoggen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Fractoggen » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Such a great idea – I get stuck in such ruts visiting the same places to see friends. I wish there was more holiday time to make the most of the country! I’d love to spend some time in UK! :smile:

Vanz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vanz » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:39 pm

Janet32 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm
Countries like Hongkong for me, because hongkong has a disney land that makes the child enjoyed coz i think it mas made for them.

Mama_Nana
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Mama_Nana » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:32 pm

I want to take them to places where nature can be appreciated. Because nowadays, they like to play on their mobile phone or computers. They don't have the time to go outside and play. To explore nature.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CarenL » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:21 pm

If you are planing to go travelling with kids, the most suitable place to go is hong kong. Hong kong has disneyland where in children can enjoy playing and also they can seen disney characters and princesses

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CarenL » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:21 pm

If you are planing to go travelling with kids, the most suitable place to go is hong kong. Hong kong has disneyland where in children can enjoy playing and also they can seen disney characters and princesses

zookids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by zookids » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello,

We are a group of SMU undergraduates carrying out a project for Wildlife Reserves Singapore. It will be greatly appreciated if parents with kids aged 1 to 12 years old take 3 minutes to respond to this survey by following the link below:

https://survey.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo ... PmthFsyTUF

Thank you so much for your help!