Fly Cruise

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Fly Cruise

Postby greentums » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 am

Has anyone here ever tried a fly cruise before? I chanced across this deal that rci's having, which is a fly cruise promotion around fiji for less than $3k only. Apparently you'll take a plane to somewhere in Fiji, then board the cruise from there, then continue cruising around Fiji. Sounds pretty cool!
The last time I took a trip to Fiji, I paid around $6k per person for flight and accommodation, so this seems like a good deal. There're also other destinations like the South Pacific, New Zealand and Tasmania. What do you think?

greentums
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tree nymph » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:27 am

sounds like the alaskan fly cruise. its the same concept. But not sure about the scenary and the quality of the cruiser... but it does sound very interesting, and i've not been to Fuji yet.

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby greentums » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 am

You've been on the Alaskan fly cruise before? How was it! Apparently Royal Caribbean's one of the better cruise lines in the world, so i'm not too worried about the quality of the cruise, more so the overall experience i guess![/img]

greentums
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mwchua » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

hi,

I have made a booking with Royal Caribbean for 5D4N Dec year end cruise. But last minute can't go.....

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 391#254391

Do let me know if any kind souls would like to take over.......

Rgds,
Ming

mwchua
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Fly Cruise

Postby jeparent » Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 am

I tried FnE . I booked air tickets to venice (transit Dubai) , and a 7N Eastern Mediterranean Cruise by MSC. I make my way on my own to the departure port at Venice.

The fly-cruise to fiji would be nice

jeparent
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Holiday Ideas