Hotel Booking Websites

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.
CharlieChandra
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hotel Booking Websites

Post by CharlieChandra » Tue May 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Over thousands small tropical islands contain the area called Micronesia. Scattered over more than three million square miles of the Pacific Ocean, eight island collections each have different and totally exclusive history, culture, languages, and attractions. The Micronesian island consist of major islands are Chuuk (Truk), Guam, the Republic of Palau, Kosrae, the Marianas, Ponhpei, the Marshall Islands.

To book your Dream destination your can visit here :smile: : https://www.paradises.com/destinations/ ... sia/palau/

Sheena8
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Sheena8 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 am

There are other vacation rental and hotel booking engines where you can book as many hotel as you want without paying any commission fees.

For instance, when I visit a new place or country, I use Housli to find a hotel or rental to live in. They have NO commission fees for guests.Besides, they have an easy cancellation system, so if for any reason you find yourself in need of cancelling a booking, all you have to do is to ask…

And for hosts and hoteliers, they have a much reduced commission fees (only 3%), so you can easily make the maximum amount of revenue with their site.

serinder
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by serinder » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:40 pm

Trivago

andyz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by andyz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 pm

I book appartments on booking.com before every trip and don't have any complaints at all. That's very convy

JassyT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by JassyT » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:06 am

Tried Trivago, so far they are the best. They will offer you all the rates from different booking websites! A must try.

Andrea D
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Andrea D » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Never tried Trivago so far, thank you for the tips. However I frequently used Booking.com and AirBNB and always had good experience

BranT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by BranT » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:47 am

Andrea D wrote:Never tried Trivago so far, thank you for the tips. However I frequently used Booking.com and AirBNB and always had good experience

Which has a better rate? Booking.com or AirBNB? Trying this for the first time. Thank you in advance!

Andrea D
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Andrea D » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 pm

BranT wrote:
Andrea D wrote:Never tried Trivago so far, thank you for the tips. However I frequently used Booking.com and AirBNB and always had good experience
Which has a better rate? Booking.com or AirBNB? Trying this for the first time. Thank you in advance!
It really depends from the city to city. I travel a lot, and usually I find the better deal on the AirBnB, but in some cities for some reason AirBnB is much more pricey than Booking. I would recommend to check the both options every time so you make sure you make a better deal. Both websites are good and I never encountered any problem so far.

I'm not sure if posting referral links to this forum is ok, but if anyone books through the Booking and AirBnb for the first time, I can give you a bonus €22 travel credit that you can spend on your first trip, feel free to contact me in inbox before booking.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:196

Post by floppy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Andrea D wrote:
BranT wrote:
It really depends from the city to city. I travel a lot, and usually I find the better deal on the AirBnB, but in some cities for some reason AirBnB is much more pricey than Booking. I would recommend to check the both options every time so you make sure you make a better deal. Both websites are good and I never encountered any problem so far.

I'm not sure if posting referral links to this forum is ok, but if anyone books through the Booking and AirBnb for the first time, I can give you a bonus €22 travel credit that you can spend on your first trip, feel free to contact me in inbox before booking.
I find booking.com offers me reasonable rates most of the time. As I often booked last minute, there are many last minute deals that I had managed to 'hoot' on the website :wink:

Airbnb requires you to book way ahead. While rates are usually fixed, good rooms / units tend to go fast. Booking has apparently started their own apartment booking site to compete (and competition is a good thing for consumers) with Airbnb.

ThinkingYouths
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by ThinkingYouths » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Usually booking.com have the best rates. Couple with shopback, you can get 5 to 8% cash back