Hotel Booking Websites

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.
nathandee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hotel Booking Websites

Post by nathandee » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Instead of all the above sites, you can use Airbnb.com for hotel booking which is the best one because you can find the shared room on it.

EstherP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by EstherP » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 pm

3rd party sites are always great when looking for deals, they have more discounts. one of which s airbnb.com and booking.com

Czeec80
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Czeec80 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:25 pm

I am using Traveloka. I was able to secure great deals for the hotel/hostel we wanted to stay. Plus, they offer promotional discounts for hotels and airfare from time to time. See for yourself, visit https://www.traveloka.com.

dannyc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by dannyc » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:56 am

We tried www.trivago.com.sg, www.agoda.com, and www.traveloka.com. Good thing with these hotel booking websites is the feature that will let you compare the prices of each hotel you want side by side on one page.

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by kimmy4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:46 pm

www.traveloka.com has a limited list. I prefer to use www.agoda.com because you can personalize and filter the hotels. And the reviews here are posted by real customers who had checked in. And they offer discounts and pay at the hotel options too.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:45 am

Has anyone tried to file a refund at booking.com? How long before you get your refund for cancelled hotel booking?

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:227

Post by slmkhoo » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:51 am

Gilian039 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:45 am
Has anyone tried to file a refund at booking.com? How long before you get your refund for cancelled hotel booking?
I have cancelled before, but can't remember how long it took. They send a confirmation immediately, but how long the redund takes to get back to the credit card, I can't remember. Not too long, I think? Otherwise I would probably remember! Does the FAQ say anything about this?

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:70

Post by Estéema » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:07 am

We had cancelled & receive refunds all within a month.

On a related travel matter, ust last week we had to place a $300 deposit & this morning we received details of refund into our credit card stating details of amt, last 4 digits of credit card & date/duration of our stay.