Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Cruise - royal caribbean

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Re: Cruise - royal caribbean

Postby daxiaomu » Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Thx for all the sharing! May I know how long in advance should we book for the cruise trip? How many days is ideal? :smile:

daxiaomu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby galaxyraider » Fri May 11, 2018 3:34 pm

daxiaomu wrote:Thx for all the sharing! May I know how long in advance should we book for the cruise trip? How many days is ideal? :smile:

There's no hard rule, but the earlier the better as the nice rooms (with balcony, etc) will be snapped up first. Also take note of seasonal promotion such as kids cruise for free, etc.

galaxyraider
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby CarolW » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 am

I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise. My 13 year old son had a blast. He had a lot of fun playing water volleyball, and grazing everywhere. There are loads of pools, that teenagers have fun doing. Almost every night there is something for teens. There are teen clubs and teen nights at the pool. It's a great way to meet new people!

CarolW
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Katherin22 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 am

My first cruise was on Royal Caribbean, The Explorer of the Seas. GREAT TIME. My husband and I went with my family members. We also went to the Western Islands. Beautiful ship BIG enough that if u wanted to be alone you could.

Katherin22
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby andyz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:03 pm

We'are planning to go on Royal Caribbean cruise with our kids next month. It's gonna be unforgettable journey. I've already found info at http://thebestwalkietalkies.com/walkie-talkies-for-cruise/ about best walkie talkies for cruise and ordered Retevis H-777 for us on Amazon. They are great, walkie talkies much easier to use than phone. Especially in cruise where cell phone signal will be weak most of the time.

andyz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Ttraxx » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:16 pm

"Get here star Virgo cruise Singapore package experience best exotic cruise? Consider taking a star cruise from singapore. Discover the beauty and mystery of Singapore."

https://www.cruisebay.com/special-offer ... apore.aspx

Ttraxx
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kidstarr69 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 pm

andyz wrote:We'are planning to go on Royal Caribbean cruise with our kids next month. It's gonna be unforgettable journey. I've already found info at http://thebestwalkietalkies.com/walkie-talkies-for-cruise/ about best walkie talkies for cruise and ordered Retevis H-777 for us on Amazon. They are great, walkie talkies much easier to use than phone. Especially in cruise where cell phone signal will be weak most of the time.

Well I think a cheap set of Walkie Talkie for kids will also work. They have a good range, battery life and also durable. You can get yourself a set of walkie talkie from here

kidstarr69
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby diagnosticsaci » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 pm

star cruise Virgo Singapore is a southeast Asian city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula.it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the star cruises Singapore Strait to its south.

https://www.cruisebay.com/special-offer ... apore.aspx

diagnosticsaci
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Estéema » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:09 pm

I don’t enjoy Star Cruise firstly bcoz of the type of crowd, the mainly XXXXXXX passengers & the cabin size are small compared to Royal Carribean cruises. The bath space can hardly turn tho I’m quite slim. Not for me.

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LucyL » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:28 am

I have recently booked a cruise round the Greek Islands with Royal Caribbean on the Grandeur of the seas. Has anyone been on this ship and give me some advice on dress etc

LucyL
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Ideas

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres