March school holidays

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

March school holidays

Postby sean wife » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Any suggestion for March school holiday program for 4 years old in the West area?

Many thanks!

sean wife
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Alex001 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Try out Jurong East Swimming Complex. Instead of going far to Pasir Ris for Wild Wild Wet, the west has its own version. Even though it is technically a public swimming complex, it contains three water slides, a lazy river and more. There is also a KFC and Pizza Hut stall there, but that was back in 2005 so I can't recall clearly.

Alex001
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Fairy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Alex001 wrote:Try out Jurong East Swimming Complex. Instead of going far to Pasir Ris for Wild Wild Wet, the west has its own version. Even though it is technically a public swimming complex, it contains three water slides, a lazy river and more. There is also a KFC and Pizza Hut stall there, but that was back in 2005 so I can't recall clearly.

Alex001, u mentioned in one of your ealier post that you are a twelve-year old? I find it hard to link what you've posted so far to a twelve-year-old. :? :?

Fairy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby carebear » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 pm

If you want free things, then you may try Seletar West Farmway or Pasir Ris Farm........ provided you don't end up buying.

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: March school holidays

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 pm

sean wife wrote:Any suggestion for March school holiday program for 4 years old in the West area?

Many thanks!

Since you are in the West, have you considered West Coast Park? It's a nice place for both the young and the old and the not so young and not so old too! :wink:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/conte ... t-so-young

Postby ccgoh » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 pm

You can also try out Nex shopping centre, they have a big splash park on their top level. It is free.

ccgoh
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

holidays ideas for the west

Postby justlynne » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm

hi hi..u looking for indoors or outdoors?

jurong point is a good place for holidays. got language programmes etc.
for indoors u can consider dancing or yoga. do your kids fancy hip hop, ballet or dance? I used to send my children to dancepoint at jurong west and they have some holiday classes. class size is rather big though. the lady instructor is rather nice and my kids like her.

if you are looking at outdoors, u can try west coast park. this one quite popular and got good feedback from parents. i sent my children for skate camp at west coast park. the school is a children skate school call skate with us and they have lessons for preschoolers. every holiday, they have a special thematic for their skate camp like christmas or something. one thing i would recommend about this camp is that the instructor ratio is very, very good! on top of skating, the children also get picnic and other games.

on a separate note, i am looking at a golf camp for my children in june by kindergolf. any review or feedback on them?

justlynne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

feedback on kindergolf

Postby simplejan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm

heya

my best friend's kid actually goes there and so far (other than it's abit x) he seems to have a good time.

i found some feedback on kindergolf online. thought i share it with u
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 99391.html

please note these are not my opinion. just sharing yea.

simplejan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cotton candy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 am

Found this site some time ago. No time to explore yet.. maybe you can find some ideas from here:
http://singaporekidsplaces.blogspot.com/

cotton candy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Laughing » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi Cotton Candy,

Thanks for the lobang! It is really quite helpful man.. :D

Laughing
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Holiday Ideas