June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby ParentOfXJ » Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Does anyone know of any good beginner swimming programmes for 6-7 yo during the June holidays? Prefer the more compact schedules since no school on wkdays, e.g daily for 10 days at 2 hrs each, with some break in between.
Not sure if anyone has come across. TIA

ParentOfXJ
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby kitty2 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:08 am

ParentOfXJ wrote:Does anyone know of any good beginner swimming programmes for 6-7 yo during the June holidays? Prefer the more compact schedules since no school on wkdays, e.g daily for 10 days at 2 hrs each, with some break in between.
Not sure if anyone has come across. TIA


My son had the above course before but he's from YCK swimming pool.If you're keen,let me know.

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby ParentOfXJ » Wed May 04, 2011 11:26 pm

kitty2 wrote:My son had the above course before but he's from YCK swimming pool.If you're keen,let me know.


That'ld be a tad far for us from bt merah.. 8) thanks though

ParentOfXJ
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby explorer » Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi

Any idea which instructor is conducting holiday swimming classes in Bedok swimming pool?

During first 2 weeks of June holiday.

Preferably in late afternoon like 5pm to 6pm
or morning 9am to 10am

TIA :smile:

explorer
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby cookie » Wed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

kitty2 wrote:
ParentOfXJ wrote:Does anyone know of any good beginner swimming programmes for 6-7 yo during the June holidays? Prefer the more compact schedules since no school on wkdays, e.g daily for 10 days at 2 hrs each, with some break in between.
Not sure if anyone has come across. TIA


My son had the above course before but he's from YCK swimming pool.If you're keen,let me know.


Hi Kitty2,

Please share more........ I'm interested! :smile:

cookie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:42 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby kitty2 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 am

cookie wrote:
kitty2 wrote:
ParentOfXJ wrote:Does anyone know of any good beginner swimming programmes for 6-7 yo during the June holidays? Prefer the more compact schedules since no school on wkdays, e.g daily for 10 days at 2 hrs each, with some break in between.
Not sure if anyone has come across. TIA


My son had the above course before but he's from YCK swimming pool.If you're keen,let me know.


Hi Kitty2,

Please share more........ I'm interested! :smile:


I've PM you

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby justlynne » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 pm

i am interested too! hope it's not too late? pls give me more info
keen to enrol together with a friend, we have 3 kids.. age 6,8 and 12

justlynne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: June Holiday Enrichment - Swimming

Postby minnie » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm

explorer,
Just PM you.


explorer wrote:Hi

Any idea which instructor is conducting holiday swimming classes in Bedok swimming pool?

During first 2 weeks of June holiday.

Preferably in late afternoon like 5pm to 6pm
or morning 9am to 10am

TIA :smile:

minnie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Holiday Ideas