No rush travel agent

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

No rush travel agent

Postby Lemonlime » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Hope to get some feedback here. I thought I read before in the papers that there is growing rate of travel agents offering no rush packages. I can't remember names now. We (adult party of 2 or 3) are planning for a 10 day vacation break in Sept and thought of covering 2 countries in Europe...perhaps Austria/Italy or Austria/Praque. Our constaints: can't drive/no time to plan itineraries/all ladies so no strength to lug luggages... hence going through travel agent seems to be the best option. However, we all hate rushing through the mornings or from place to place. Can anyone provide any suggestions of which travel agents might be easier on the timing and offer more balanced "pace"? Thanks in advance...

Lemonlime
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: No rush travel agent

Postby Dnls_mum » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Lemonlime wrote:Hope to get some feedback here. I thought I read before in the papers that there is growing rate of travel agents offering no rush packages. I can't remember names now. We (adult party of 2 or 3) are planning for a 10 day vacation break in Sept and thought of covering 2 countries in Europe...perhaps Austria/Italy or Austria/Praque. Our constaints: can't drive/no time to plan itineraries/all ladies so no strength to lug luggages... hence going through travel agent seems to be the best option. However, we all hate rushing through the mornings or from place to place. Can anyone provide any suggestions of which travel agents might be easier on the timing and offer more balanced "pace"? Thanks in advance...

Didn't see you post earlier. Hope you found what you needed.
Otherwise I would have recommended a river cruise from Prague to Budapest. Will definitely meet your criteria since the ship becomes your mode of transport from city/town to city/town. No need to lug luggage, pack and unpack. Mainly US and australians on these tours so not rushed at all unlike most Asian tours.

Dnls_mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Holiday Ideas