Jusco in JB

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Jusco in JB

Postby kitty2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Does anyone know how to get to the above if one is not driving?Is there any bus from the custom?

Thanks

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Jusco in JB

Postby little patrick » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 am

kitty2 wrote:Does anyone know how to get to the above if one is not driving?Is there any bus from the custom?

Thanks

Hi

Are you referring to Jusco Tebrau City? You can take the bus from JB Sentral bus Internchange which is directly below the Customs and Immigration Building.

I cant remember what is the bus nos. The buses will indicate which are the places they go, you can confirm with the bus driver.

Advise to get some small note /coins ready for the bus fare and be aware the pickpocket esp while you getting up to the bus.

little patrick
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby kitty2 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:28 am

little patrick wrote:
kitty2 wrote:Does anyone know how to get to the above if one is not driving?Is there any bus from the custom?

Thanks

Hi

Are you referring to Jusco Tebrau City? You can take the bus from JB Sentral bus Internchange which is directly below the Customs and Immigration Building.

I cant remember what is the bus nos. The buses will indicate which are the places they go, you can confirm with the bus driver.

Advise to get some small note /coins ready for the bus fare and be aware the pickpocket esp while you getting up to the bus.

Yes,that is the place and i heard is about 20 mins away from the custom. :thankyou:

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby justlynne » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Look out for the Shell Petrol Kiosk near the customs, make a left - pass SHELL. keep left and turn right at Junction and head on towards Pelangi, you go straight and drive on till like u see pandan city and carrefour, after carrefour, there is a flyover and u will see jusco there. there's also a tesco near jusco. good buys too.

Pls print out maps and check details http://www.streetdirectory.com/malaysia ... ravel_no_/

drive safe.

justlynne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Puzz...zzle » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Thats a long.....way to reach by public bus. Why not just take a cab there? abt RM15 only.If the cab wants to KETUK you, it shouldn't more than RM20.
With the new EDL highway, taxi can reach there abt 15min from Chk Point.

Puzz...zzle
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby VT » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Puzz...zzle wrote:Thats a long.....way to reach by public bus. Why not just take a cab there? abt RM15 only.If the cab wants to KETUK you, it shouldn't more than RM20.

Agree totally!!

VT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Kellystarry » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Going there to shop for groceries or just shopping? Safe??

Kellystarry
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby verykiasumummy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

kitty2 wrote:
little patrick wrote:

Thanks

Hi

Yes,that is the place and i heard is about 20 mins away from the custom. :thankyou:

no leh, it is about 20mins driving by car from customs to tebrau city... it is not near... by bus i think longer...

u mean 20mins from jurong checkpoint?? that i'm not very sure... i always go in thru woodlands checkpoint and it is far...

verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby little patrick » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

VT wrote:
Puzz...zzle wrote:Thats a long.....way to reach by public bus. Why not just take a cab there? abt RM15 only.If the cab wants to KETUK you, it shouldn't more than RM20.

Agree totally!!

Just to share, we used to take taxi from City Square to Jusco. The taxi driver likes to chop Singaporean like a carrot, most of the driver don't likes to ON their meter, of course there are some honest driver. They even ask for the price RM20++ to Jusco and RM25++ back to City Square.

When back City Square, we used to get the cab along the roadside but later a group of taxi driver control the area and force you to take their cab and not allow you to get the cab along the roadside anymore.

Those happened 2-3 years back and don't know is the situation now has improved or not. Will you insist the driver to ON the meter and how much have you paid?

little patrick
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby VT » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 am

Hi all..
If you are worried about being 'cut' by those taxi drivers.. you can take taxi from the JB sentral.. before you reach City Square.. you go to to Taxi stand, they will sell you coupons... so the rate is flat and reasonable...

VT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Holiday Ideas