JB - Hello Kitty Town

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby kyoko12 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi,

Have anyone visited or are planning to visit the new Hello Kitty Town in JB? Hope to hear some reviews as we are planning to go up to there in late Nov.

:thankyou:

kyoko12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby himmel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 pm

I went on Mon 12/11. Bought tickets for both parks Hello Kitty and The Little Big Club. RM110/pax. I was there at 10.15am to buy tickets and left the park at 4.30pm. I started off with TLBC, but I think it's advisable to start off at Hello Kitty as you need to queue for the activities like Nail Painting, Jewellery Making, Baking Cookies, etc..
Kids enjoyed it very much.

At 1.30pm we headed to Level 1 cafe for lunch but were told only noodles are left. At 2pm, we overheard that there's no food left at that cafe! We then proceeded to Hello Kitty Land and at 3pm, we ordered waffles and amazingly, it's all sold out.

himmel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby kyoko12 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 am

himmel wrote:I went on Mon 12/11. Bought tickets for both parks Hello Kitty and The Little Big Club. RM110/pax. I was there at 10.15am to buy tickets and left the park at 4.30pm. I started off with TLBC, but I think it's advisable to start off at Hello Kitty as you need to queue for the activities like Nail Painting, Jewellery Making, Baking Cookies, etc..
Kids enjoyed it very much.

At 1.30pm we headed to Level 1 cafe for lunch but were told only noodles are left. At 2pm, we overheard that there's no food left at that cafe! We then proceeded to Hello Kitty Land and at 3pm, we ordered waffles and amazingly, it's all sold out.


Hi himmel,

Thank you for your review. Wow, seems like there are quite a lot of activities. Is there any additional payment for all the activities at Hello Kitty Land or the admission fee is inclusive of these activities?

But if we are just going to the Hello Kitty Land, it can be done half a day? B'cos you seem to finish in just 2 - 3 hours?

:thankyou: for your review.

If anyone else have other experiences, do share as well.

kyoko12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby guillemard » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 am

Hi himmel,

Tks for your review! We have plan to go tomorrow to both parks too, m just wondering can we re-entry to the park again after exit? Like come out for lunch first etc then go back. And how's the Q for the ride and the Hello Kitty workshop?

Thank you!

guillemard
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby himmel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 am

kyoko12 wrote:
himmel wrote:I went on Mon 12/11. Bought tickets for both parks Hello Kitty and The Little Big Club. RM110/pax. I was there at 10.15am to buy tickets and left the park at 4.30pm. I started off with TLBC, but I think it's advisable to start off at Hello Kitty as you need to queue for the activities like Nail Painting, Jewellery Making, Baking Cookies, etc..
Kids enjoyed it very much.

At 1.30pm we headed to Level 1 cafe for lunch but were told only noodles are left. At 2pm, we overheard that there's no food left at that cafe! We then proceeded to Hello Kitty Land and at 3pm, we ordered waffles and amazingly, it's all sold out.


Hi himmel,

Thank you for your review. Wow, seems like there are quite a lot of activities. Is there any additional payment for all the activities at Hello Kitty Land or the admission fee is inclusive of these activities?

But if we are just going to the Hello Kitty Land, it can be done half a day? B'cos you seem to finish in just 2 - 3 hours?

:thankyou: for your review.

If anyone else have other experiences, do share as well.


I think there are 8 activities in Hello Kitty Land, don't need additional payment. I didn't complete all, just went for Nail Painting, visiting Kitty's house, teacup ride, Black something (solving a puzzle), watched the performance and shop for merchandise. We were very tired n the queue for the rest is quite long. If you are going to both parks, try going there early and start off at Hello Kitty Land.

himmel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby himmel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 am

guillemard wrote:Hi himmel,

Tks for your review! We have plan to go tomorrow to both parks too, m just wondering can we re-entry to the park again after exit? Like come out for lunch first etc then go back. And how's the Q for the ride and the Hello Kitty workshop?

Thank you!


Yes, you can exit and enter again. You will be given a wristband. The queue for most rides are quite reasonable with exception for Hello Kitty Land activities. May be because by afternoon, there were more ppl.

Types of food available : roasted chix, burger, sandwich, fried noodles (little spicy), fried rice, nasi lemak, muffin. Better bring something along if your kids don't eat these.

Airconditioning very cold (it's an indoor themepark-Level 1 Hello Kitty, level 2 & 3 TLBC) so better bring a jacket.

himmel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby kyoko12 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 pm

himmel wrote:
kyoko12 wrote:
himmel wrote:I went on Mon 12/11. Bought tickets for both parks Hello Kitty and The Little Big Club. RM110/pax. I was there at 10.15am to buy tickets and left the park at 4.30pm. I started off with TLBC, but I think it's advisable to start off at Hello Kitty as you need to queue for the activities like Nail Painting, Jewellery Making, Baking Cookies, etc..
Kids enjoyed it very much.

At 1.30pm we headed to Level 1 cafe for lunch but were told only noodles are left. At 2pm, we overheard that there's no food left at that cafe! We then proceeded to Hello Kitty Land and at 3pm, we ordered waffles and amazingly, it's all sold out.


Hi himmel,

Thank you for your review. Wow, seems like there are quite a lot of activities. Is there any additional payment for all the activities at Hello Kitty Land or the admission fee is inclusive of these activities?

But if we are just going to the Hello Kitty Land, it can be done half a day? B'cos you seem to finish in just 2 - 3 hours?

:thankyou: for your review.

If anyone else have other experiences, do share as well.


I think there are 8 activities in Hello Kitty Land, don't need additional payment. I didn't complete all, just went for Nail Painting, visiting Kitty's house, teacup ride, Black something (solving a puzzle), watched the performance and shop for merchandise. We were very tired n the queue for the rest is quite long. If you are going to both parks, try going there early and start off at Hello Kitty Land.


Hi himmel,

Thank you so much for your reply. Will take note and go early in this case. Will most likely be going end Nov.

kyoko12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby guillemard » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi himmel,

Tks for your info, we had a good time there with my gal last Friday :smile:

We reach there exactly at 10am and started off at Hello Kitty Town. We went to the Kitty House first, and inside there, life size Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel are greeting us! we took many nice pics with them in the house, as it's still early, just opened and not any pp around yet, thats why they can keep posing pic for us, heehee..

But do note that they are there for just awhile, so might miss them if you are late.

Another thing to note is that it is rather dark inside the parks, so will need a good camera to capture nice pics. Just my 2 cents..

Completed most of the activities at Kitty town, then there's a parade going on which is a must see. After that we enquire on a mini show which suppose to be at 12pm, but was told its cancelled for that day. So disappointed :( Later on I also realize that the program time as stated there is not very accurate - example meet n greet, show time etc, so it's best to ask the staff there rather then looking at the schedule.

Kids will love the playground, there is one each at Kitty Town, Little Big Club and Thomas the train. as the park just opened 2 weeks ago, so the things are still new and clean, which I liked.

Managed to catch the Barney show in the afternoon, and took most of the rides too. queue are ok, some no need to wait at all.

By 4pm my gal already exhausted, overall she love it. especially the Kitty House!

guillemard
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby Kellystarry » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

Didnt know about this Hello Kitty Town..may i know which part of JB? Thks.

Kellystarry
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: JB - Hello Kitty Town

Postby guillemard » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 am

Kellystarry wrote:Didnt know about this Hello Kitty Town..may i know which part of JB? Thks.


This is a new indoor theme park at M'sia near Tuas 2nd link, just opened 2 weeks ago. Very near to Legoland too.


See http://www.playtime.com.my

guillemard
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 1


Next

Return to Holiday Ideas