Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Disneyland Hong Kong

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Re: Disneyland Hong Kong

Postby happy88mum » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 am

hi,

anyone know of any promotion for dec holidays for air tickets and disneyland hk?

happy88mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby KiddyLow » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi

will be going to HK this friday, 26 July with my hubby and 2 children. Has anyone tried the Disney Tour Service? any feedback?

KiddyLow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby beariecrystal3 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:01 am

Dnls_mum wrote:
MintyMin wrote:Anyone wif 3 kids or more staying together with you in the same room at Disneyland hongkong hotel?

I have 3 kids. But when we stayed at Disneyland hotel in HK, we booked 2 interconnecting rooms. The normal room probably won't fit an extra bed in the 2 queen bed rooms. But if you get the corner room (one of our rooms was a corner room), I can't remember the number now, it is very big and can definitely fit a rollaway bed. The issue is whether they will allow you 5 in a room. Most hotels have a max capacity per room for fire safety reasons. If their max capacity is 4, you need to sneak in the 5th person and cross your fingers that you will not be caught, otherwise it'll be pretty embarrassing. Whatever you decide, have fun in HK Disney! :rahrah:

Anyone tried staying in disneyland HK with three kids (primary school level)?
We dont mind sharing the bed but question is the hotel security very strict?
Do they check on all passports etc?

beariecrystal3
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby floppy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:04 pm

happy88mum wrote:hi,

anyone know of any promotion for dec holidays for air tickets and disneyland hk?

Dec... is the time where airlines and resorts like Disneyland HK look to make money. Hence, don't expect much (if any) discounts or promotions. If you see a price you like now, grab it as it will only go up not down.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby xueyan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi
May I know what is the minimum height for the rides in HK Disneyland. was told that need 120cm for most rides.

xueyan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mamemo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 am

xueyan wrote:Hi
May I know what is the minimum height for the rides in HK Disneyland. was told that need 120cm for most rides.

Not really. The rides in HK Disneyland are quite mild. My preschooler at 100cm was able to take almost all the rides last year (except the toy story parachute ride when she was napping)

mamemo
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hnghng » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:41 am

Hi,

May I know Toy Story theme park inside the Hong Kong Disneyland?
Going to HK early Dec.
Do we need purchase the ticket online?
Thanks.

hnghng
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mamemo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Yup, there is a Toy Story Land in HK Disneyland. Don't need to purchase Disneyland tickets online, as the queue not very long. If you already confirmed which date you are going to Disneyland, you can buy discounted tickets from China Travel Services at the Arrival hall of the Hong Kong International Airport. They also have discounted ocean park tix.

mamemo
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MMM » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:01 pm

We recently booked CX package that comes with airfare, 2 days disney pass, return coach service (airport/ hotel) and also city hotel. If we were to make these reservations separately, it would cost more.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby hnghng » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks you very much :smile:

hnghng
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Ideas

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres