TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

Postby spicy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 pm

hello..
wonder if anyone has travelled from BKK airport to Pattaya ? If so, is it safer to take a meter taxi, or by bus?
THanks :smile:

spicy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

Postby floppy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 pm

spicy wrote:hello..
wonder if anyone has travelled from BKK airport to Pattaya ? If so, is it safer to take a meter taxi, or by bus?
THanks :smile:


Both equally safe. Just that one more expensive (and faster) than the other.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm
Total Likes: 73


Re: TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

Postby spicy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks Floppy

i heard it takes about 1.5 hrs to get from BKK Suvarn airport to Pattaya. Wonder if you have the experience and can verify the time ? Am trevalling alone... so not so confident :sweat:

:thankyou:

spicy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

Postby floppy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:17 pm

spicy wrote:Thanks Floppy

i heard it takes about 1.5 hrs to get from BKK Suvarn airport to Pattaya. Wonder if you have the experience and can verify the time ? Am trevalling alone... so not so confident :sweat:

:thankyou:


1.5 to 2 hrs is about right.
Taxi may be faster if road conditions are right and you get yourself a former F1 driver.
I prefer the slower public bus.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm
Total Likes: 73


Re: TRavelling from BKK to Pattaya

Postby jjxy mum » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 pm

floppy wrote:
spicy wrote:Thanks Floppy

i heard it takes about 1.5 hrs to get from BKK Suvarn airport to Pattaya. Wonder if you have the experience and can verify the time ? Am trevalling alone... so not so confident :sweat:

:thankyou:


1.5 to 2 hrs is about right.
Taxi may be faster if road conditions are right and you get yourself a former F1 driver.
I prefer the slower public bus.


We took cab few years back, not too bad...not sure about public bus.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7




Return to Holiday Ideas