Premium Concierge Services

School terms keep kids in school and parents sane. Holidays can be boring to kids if they are left alone. Discuss vacation ideas and how to make good use of the free time for both children and adults.

Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 am

Anyone used any concierge services from UOB or DBS before? How to go about it? Kindly advise. TIA.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby Dnls_mum » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 am

I only use their free limo service of UOB and HSBC . They change their procedure once in a while. So just go to the website and follow the instructions for the online booking.

In UOB case, I have used their Tower Club booking service. Just call their concierge line book loo.

Dnls_mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Total Likes: 22


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Dnls_mum wrote:I only use their free limo service of UOB and HSBC . They change their procedure once in a while. So just go to the website and follow the instructions for the online booking.

In UOB case, I have used their Tower Club booking service. Just call their concierge line book loo.

So only need to call them.. That's easy..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

They can also help with travel itineraries and overseas restaurant bookings right? Only need to call and request right? Anyone tried before?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 pm

TheAnswer wrote:They can also help with travel itineraries and overseas restaurant bookings right? Only need to call and request right? Anyone tried before?


Went to DBS website to check just now..yup, looks like need to call
1800 221 2212..dunno to what extent they can help though. Share later when you have time ok.. :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 6



Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:03 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:They can also help with travel itineraries and overseas restaurant bookings right? Only need to call and request right? Anyone tried before?


Went to DBS website to check just now..yup, looks like need to call
1800 221 2212..dunno to what extent they can help though. Share later when you have time ok.. :lol:


I lazy to call so I'm waiting for people to share with me.. Very lazy now.. Want ppl to donate Osaka itinerary to me and do all the booking for me la.. But if no one share details.. Bobian.. I call myself sometime this week lor..

Super hot today..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Also noticed that ..for DBS

1) when you charge your fares to DBS Treasures Black Elite Amex- you will get free travel insurance coverage up to $1m. This Amex with annual fee of $535 will be waived so long as you remains as Treasures member

2) free access to Krisflyer Gold Lounge (T3) at Changi airport (subject to cap of 30 pax per day) if taking SQ or Silkair

3) limousine Svs discounted price only...think for the higher one..AsiaTreasures/Treasures Private client (min $1.5m) is foc.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:They can also help with travel itineraries and overseas restaurant bookings right? Only need to call and request right? Anyone tried before?


Went to DBS website to check just now..yup, looks like need to call
1800 221 2212..dunno to what extent they can help though. Share later when you have time ok.. :lol:


I lazy to call so I'm waiting for people to share with me.. Very lazy now.. Want ppl to donate Osaka itinerary to me and do all the booking for me la.. But if no one share details.. Bobian.. I call myself sometime this week lor..

Super hot today..


When is your trip? If still have some time then can wait :wink:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:24 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:Went to DBS website to check just now..yup, looks like need to call
1800 221 2212..dunno to what extent they can help though. Share later when you have time ok.. :lol:


I lazy to call so I'm waiting for people to share with me.. Very lazy now.. Want ppl to donate Osaka itinerary to me and do all the booking for me la.. But if no one share details.. Bobian.. I call myself sometime this week lor..

Super hot today..


When is your trip? If still have some time then can wait :wink:

2nd week of Nov.. But haven't booked hotel yet.. Nth honeymoon :wink:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: Premium Concierge Services

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:27 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:Also noticed that ..for DBS

1) when you charge your fares to DBS Treasures Black Elite Amex- you will get free travel insurance coverage up to $1m. This Amex with annual fee of $535 will be waived so long as you remains as Treasures member

2) free access to Krisflyer Gold Lounge (T3) at Changi airport (subject to cap of 30 pax per day) if taking SQ or Silkair

3) limousine Svs discounted price only...think for the higher one..AsiaTreasures/Treasures Private client (min $1.5m) is foc.


Yupz.. Already using.. DBS just need minimum sum inside.. Mrskiasu also interested in joining the Treasures family? Never paid annual fee before.. Must be crazy to pay that amount to keep the card..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 17478
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 27


Next

Return to Holiday Ideas