K1 Phonics Enrichment in Tampines - Tue, 7pm lesson

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

K1 Phonics Enrichment in Tampines - Tue, 7pm lesson

Postby Librian_01 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:34 pm

I am a desperate mummy. My son is in K1 and his phonics is weak. Obviously the results from learning in CC is no good. I have a contract of a Phonics teacher that live in Tampines. She only have slot on Tue evening at 7pm. However, she need around 5 children to start a class. Her results is proven as my colleagues children under her program has no problem with their English and Spelling in Pri Sch. Her sch fees is definitely cheaper than the enrichment schools.

If your child is in K1 and you are looking for an effective phonics teacher and does not mind traveling to the east, please give me a call or text me at 97993221.

Do let me know if you would like to discuss more.

Librian_01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: K1 Phonics Enrichment in Tampines - Tue, 7pm lesson

Postby benlee1980 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi librian_01, Thank you for sharing with me Teacher Karen contact number.
My son has been with Tr Karen for only 5 months and I noticed he's able to read and write moderately well now !!! The results were proven and money well spent.
I've referred my nephews (k2) to her since.

:thankyou:

P/s : i plan to send my 2nd child to tr.Karen next year (n2). She needs 2 more students to start a new class. Parents, please pm me if you're keen , alternatively you may contact tr.Karen directly at 9843 9995.
I hope to get my child started by Jan 2015.

(Tr. Karen was formally from Icreative Learner )

benlee1980
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby neuroceramicstm » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello!

The March holidays are coming up. Check out our NeuroCeramicsTM holiday camps for your children. We have camps for 4 to 7 year-olds and 8 to 12 year-olds this time around! Using cutting edge Neuroscience and Psychology findings, we have developed enrichment classes using the ancient art of pottery. Check our website out at www.davinci.sg.com and see below for snippets of our holiday programmes!

http://www.davincisg.com/#!product/prd5 ... icstm-camp!

Remember the cartoon, Captain Planet and the Planeteers? Calling all parents with children between 4 to 7 years old! Sign your child up for our 2 half-day Captain Planet NeuroCeramicsTM Camp during the upcoming March holidays! Your child will journey through different natural habitats and learn about the unique animals residing in them all through the exploration of clay. Not only will your children have SO MUCH OF FUN creating their ceramic products, they will also appreciate the importance of protecting wildlife and environmental preservation. Wait no more! Sign up at the DVG Store now! Limited spaces available.

http://www.davincisg.com/#!product/prd5 ... eries-(yes!)-camp

Listen up, parents of 8 to 12 year-olds! During the upcoming March holidays, you just HAVE to let your child try this new kid on the block - a one day Young Entrepreneurs Series (YES!) camp that has so many great life lessons about starting a business infused with so much of fun! Using clay as a medium, we inspire children to think about entrepreneurship and what it means to be that bold, daring person who follows his/her passion. Definitely not your regular pottery class, but a totally worthwhile experience for your child! Sign up at the DVG Store now! Limited spaces available.

If you have any questions, write to us at enquiries@davincisg.com.

neuroceramicstm
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jasonsee » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:32 am

I had come across this thread somewhere in March 2015 and decide to give Teacher Karen a call. Upon visiting her, I am very impress by the fact that all her material is customised and done by herself. This tell me a lot about her knowledge and experience. She is not just the normal teacher outside where they will buy books or material and go through it. She had manage to come up with her own unique material which I guess from her vast experience. I had send in my daughter who has no foundation in English, she had arrived in Singapore from China. I have great difficulties in coaching her English and I guess that Phonetic will be a good start. My wife is from China and she cannot coach my daughter in English. I am the only bread bringer in the family and my work required around 11 hours of my time daily. My daughter like the class and not only is it entertaining but educational as well. After 1.5 months, I can witness great improvement. I will said it is a miracle and I decided to call Miracle Karen instead of Teacher Karen. Teacher Karen is an understatement.

For those who thinking of Calling Miracle Karen, you can reach her at 98439995. But I must warn you, she does not have much time slot left. Call while stock lasts. 

jasonsee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Tuition Available

Postby Michelle2015 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a full time therapy and tuition teacher. I have more than 17 years of teaching experience. I am offering group home tuition for P1-P4 students.
Do contact me at 93664277 Michelle

Michelle2015
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lnjason888 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Now 2 k2children in my class. I am teacher. Jurong west st 92, 94375355

lnjason888
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MummyN » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:52 pm

PARENTS,

★ Do you feel worried when your child cannot read and blend the letters?
★ Do you feel stress when your child cannot recognise the alphabets yet?
★ Do you feel helpless when you cannot help your child at home?
★ Do you feel lost when you do not understand what the teacher share with you on what they learned in school?
★ Do you feel that your child can benefit more if YOU know the fundamental of phonics?
★ Do YOU hope that you could at least support in their reading journey at home?
★ Do you feel that by learning Phonics yourself, it can help your child tremendously?
★ Do you want to know how to have more fun, engaging reading activities at home and indirectly makes your child LOVES reading?

If your answers are YES to most of the above questions, please read on for the sake of your child.

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Many parents have shared with me that they are helpless in this area, as we are not taught the proper way of reading during our era, which is in the 80’s and 90’s. School curriculum nowadays are challenging and demanding which may stress your child.
They may even feel additional stress and lack of confidence should they face peer pressure from their performing schoolmates.
The last thing we want our young children to feel is to hate or fear school due to all these stress.
Let’s help to ease our child’s burden by supporting them with their reading at home.

Why reading?

✔ Reading is a very important life skill to nurture in our kids. It will help them in many, many ways.
At school, it will help their English and the other subjects as well.
✔ Reading will help them to increase their understanding of the questions and answer it correctly.
✔ Reading will increase and widen their knowledge.
✔ Reading will definitely encourage them to have an inquisitive mind.
✔ Reading is a good habit for your child.
It is best to start when they are very young.
✔ Parents want our children to be readers for life.
To do so, we need to have a strong basic foundation of reading.

Reading will do wonders for your child.
Don’t take this lightly.
If your child tells you that they need help, it’s because they do.

How can you help your child?

By attending our class, you will learn the following and able to implement it at home later.

⇒Phonics and each of the letter sounds
⇒How you can blend the letters to guide your children to read
⇒Techniques to help your child to read
⇒Skills and tips to be your best child’s teacher at home
⇒Fun multisensory ways to teach your children and they will enjoy beyond reading

Date:
⇒Saturday 31st October 2015, 14th November 2015 or 21st November
Weekday classes are available upon request and number of participants

⇒Time: 11am-3pm

⇒Location: TBA. Tentative place is at Bedok Reservoir.

⇒Class size: Max 5 in a class to make learning more conducive for parents.
One to one coaching is available upon request.

⇒Investment fees: PM or WA 8368 5666 for early bird’s price.
This includes learning materials and personalized flashcards that you can bring home.

Bonus: Complimentary coaching session for parents but seats are limited.

I’m an educator, a coach and a mummy and I’m here to help both you and your child.

Your children need your support to help them.

Love,

Founder and Coach
The Learning Circle

MummyN
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Looking For...