sci tutor to recommend. . (jurong)

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

sci tutor to recommend. . (jurong)

Postby skyvelvet » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi,

Anyone has recommendation for sci tutor? I m staying in jurong east.
Need a tutor who can teach the techniques of answering
Section b.

Thanks

skyvelvet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: sci tutor to recommend. . (jurong)

Postby northernstar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 am

skyvelvet wrote:Hi,

Anyone has recommendation for sci tutor? I m staying in jurong east.
Need a tutor who can teach the techniques of answering
Section b.

Thanks

hi skyvelvet,

i had sent you a PM. please check.

thanks and regards

northernstar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mumsobusy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm

You can read up on this learning centre set up by ex-subject head of a top neighbourhood school in Jurong West. Google Serena's Greenhouse.

mumsobusy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby westie33 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi,

Good news to all who are interested in wanting to place your kid in Serena's Greenhouse.

2 years ago I came across the agency's blog but was unable to get a place as there was only one class for P4. My kid was in P3 then. After attending a tuition centre, his science result was still unsatisfactory hence we decided to try contact Serena's Garden again. We are really in desperate mode as he is a good kid who really tried hard but still finds Science section B tough.... just can't catch the key words. Luck seems to be with us this time as I understand they have intention to start a Sun class soon should there be enough interests. As such, i'm sending out this alert with the hope that there will be sufficient students to form a class. Here are some details:

Level : Primary 5 Science
Day : Sunday, 1.15pm to 3.15pm

To find out more, you can google her blog and register your interest. I understand it's First come first serve basis. Thanks :rahrah:

westie33
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby westie33 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi,

Good news to all who are interested in wanting to place your kid in Serena's Greenhouse.

2 years ago I came across the agency's blog but was unable to get a place as there was only one class for P4. My kid was in P3 then. After attending a tuition centre, his science result was still unsatisfactory hence we decided to try contact Serena's Garden again. We are really in desperate mode as he is a good kid who really tried hard but still finds Science section B tough.... just can't catch the key words. Luck seems to be with us this time as I understand they have intention to start a Sun class soon should there be enough interests. As such, i'm sending out this alert with the hope that there will be sufficient students to form a class. Here are some details:

To find out more, you can google her blog and register your interest. I understand it's First come first serve basis. Thanks :rahrah:

westie33
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby westie33 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi,

westie33
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mathtuition88 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Recommended Tuition Agency:
Startutor is Singapore’s most popular online agency, providing tutors to your home. There are no extra costs for making a request. The tutors' certificates are carefully checked by Startutor.

(Website: http://startutor.sg/request,wwcsmt)

There are many excellent tutors from RI, Hwa Chong, etc. at Startutor, teaching various subjects at all levels.
High calibre scholars from NUS/overseas universities like Stanford are also tutoring at Startutor.

(Please use the full link above directly, thanks!)

--------
Math Resources / Short, Summarized Math Notes for Sale:
http://mathtuition88.com/math-notes-worksheets-sale/
10% Discount on all products
(Free Exam Papers to accompany each Math Resource.)

mathtuition88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby westie33 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi moderator,

Apologize for the multiple postings. Something could be wrong with my ipad connections. Pls delete the two postings. I only meant to post once. Thanks.

westie33
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mathtuition88 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Recommended Tuition Agency:
Startutor is Singapore’s most popular online agency, providing tutors to your home. There are no extra costs for making a request. The tutors' certificates are carefully checked by Startutor.

There are many excellent tutors from RI, Hwa Chong, etc. at Startutor, teaching various subjects at all levels.
High calibre scholars from NUS/overseas universities like Stanford are also tutoring at Startutor.

(Please use the full link above directly, thanks!)

--------
Math Resources / Short, Summarized Math Notes for Sale:
http://mathtuition88.com/math-notes-worksheets-sale/
10% Discount on all products
(Free Exam Papers to accompany each Math Resource.)

mathtuition88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby John Tan » Sun May 31, 2015 5:49 pm

Primary 6/PSLE Science Group Tuition (West)

-Focus on Science keywords and Science Concepts.
-Focus on Section B - Applying keywords to answer questions.
-Taught by Very Experienced PSLE Science Tutor with more 10 years of teaching experience.
-Small Class Size of 6 students.
-Taking students scoring 60 and above. Students getting less than 60 marks need individual attention which is not possible for group tuition.
-If interested, please go to http://pslesciencetuition.wordpress.com for more info.

Thank you.

John Tan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...