Any Good Science Enrichment / Tuition to recommend

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Any Good Science Enrichment / Tuition to recommend

Postby love 4 children » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi All,

I have a P3 Daughter and she has been coming home with science questions that i do not know how to answer. Basically i am a handsoff mother who dont read the school work at all.

All i does is send her to Learning Lab.

Was thinking if anyone can recommend a all in one centre so that i just have to send to a single place. Or maybe is Learning Lab all she needs?

She did quite well for her test in Science as Learning lab covers how to answer some of them. But i would like to know if there are any better science enrichment or tuition that covers all aspects of the paper one and two.

love 4 children
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Any Good Science Enrichment / Tuition to recommend

Postby Trapwithin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am

love 4 children wrote:Hi All,

I have a P3 Daughter and she has been coming home with science questions that i do not know how to answer. Basically i am a handsoff mother who dont read the school work at all.

Was thinking if anyone can recommend a all in one centre so that i just have to send to a single place. Or maybe is Learning Lab all she needs?

She did quite well for her test in Science as Learning lab covers how to answer some of them. But i would like to know if there are any better science enrichment or tuition that covers all aspects of the paper one and two.

Learning Lab should be sufficient. Get her to revise the stuff that Learning Lab teach every week and she should be fine.

Trapwithin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Trapwithin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

love 4 children wrote:Hi All,

Learning Lab should be sufficient. Get her to revise the stuff that Learning Lab teach every week and she should be fine.

Trapwithin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby fufi » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello

I am undecided whether to send my daughter who will be in P3 next year to Mind Stretcher or Learning Lab for Science and possibly Maths and English? I am quite handsoff too.

Any thoughts on this?

fufi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby koonkoon » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:51 am

Try ScienceSolutions that are located at roxy square
Here is their website "http://www.sciencesolutions.com.sg"

They are former "TNS teachers" that is specialize in teaching science and have experiment to hand-on too.

koonkoon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lisayvonne » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:55 pm

My daughter is also a science fan :wink: We use beestar science. It is full of all real life world problems, challenging stuff to help kids thinking - some of them make her think or is a great opportunity for me teach advanced concepts. Plus, there are award programs along with worksheets, that I think is an additional incentive.
Lisa

lisayvonne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby The Pasta Greely » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:27 pm

fufi wrote:Hello

I am undecided whether to send my daughter who will be in P3 next year to Mind Stretcher or Learning Lab for Science and possibly Maths and English? I am quite handsoff too.

Any thoughts on this?

Send her to Learning Lab!

The Pasta Greely
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

P4 Science Tuition at True Learning Centre or Mindstretcher

Postby ADIAH » Mon May 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi everyone!

This is my 1st topic so I hope I get some responses.

I'm thinking of enrolling my P4 daughter for Science tuition. Am deciding between True Learning Centre at Kovan or Mindstretcher at Anchorvale. Would really, really appreciate your feedback.

She has never gone for tuition before. Both I have called and both seems good. (Not much difference in price also) So I thought if there's anyone one out there who has personally sent their kids there could give me feedback, then it would help me make the right decision.

Thank you, all.

ADIAH
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blue Pearl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 pm

I heard mindstretcher science is good but class size is big. any parents has feedback on this pls. Tks

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby novels » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:03 pm

HiHi any good science tutor or center at Pasir Ris to recommend for my P4 gal? thanks in advance.

novels
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...